Otome * Domain Traslation Project (Updated)

Harushio133

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ooh, this looks interesting. I've been shown this VN, but i cant speak nor read Japanese...

Say, I would be willing to help out with the English patch for spelling and grammatical checks, along with suggesting how to phrase certain lines that may not come out as neatly when translated. Hit me up if you're interested!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The translator himself is run away, so obviously there's no hope on this translation. Instead what I can say is that it would be more reasonable for hoping Nekonyan to localize Otome Domain seeing that they manage to get another ensemble VN, Secret Agent, although then again they may chose Secret Agent because they have non-trap MC so I should say that the chance for it to be translated seems quite low as of now. So yeah as of now it's safe to say that the project is dead.

On 9/28/2022 at 3:11 AM, littleshogun said:

The translator himself is run away, so obviously there's no hope on this translation. Instead what I can say is that it would be more reasonable for hoping Nekonyan to localize Otome Domain seeing that they manage to get another ensemble VN, Secret Agent, although then again they may chose Secret Agent because they have non-trap MC so I should say that the chance for it to be translated seems quite low as of now. So yeah as of now it's safe to say that the project is dead.

Isn't this by Palette? Wouldn't this be more Sekai's territory?

10 hours ago, Duckery said:

And you better hope Sekai does not take this one, because they will just put it on the shelf where they keep the titles that probably won't see the light of day for the next 5 years or more.

Gosh, just look at their nearly 40 titles with TBA release date...

Edited by Satsuki

On 10/2/2022 at 11:17 AM, Duckery said:

Well the thing is I've gotten used to treat trap MC VN is usually ensemble's signature, so I thought that since it's a trap MC I instantly thought that this is another ensemble VN, only to find out that it's another Palette VN with the company is from the same group as the one who produce Bokukotsu (No wonder there's a cameo of it in the VN, something that initially confused me because I thought there's no way ensemble would use the characters from another company group easily). Anyway that aside while most of the game from the company group are published by Sekai, it also possible to have Shiravune localized this seeing that they also localized two VNs from the same company group (Salthe and Himukai Chihiro), although obviously it's a question if they're willing to get this localized or not.

PS - Actually there's only 32 TBA release date (Including Hamidashi that has Chinese only release along with both Usonatsu and Sheol that have 2023 release plan) instead of 40, but yeah same difference. At least it seems they'll may lighten some of the load before the year's end, although it's just me being hopeful here so don't expect much here.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 months later...

Well turned out that Shiravune is the one who will localize this, which is good seeing that I predict that they'll localize this in my post above even though obviously I sort of doubt about it.

With the announcement now we can say for certain that the project here is more or less dead, and it's also available on Johren as well so at least the sex scenes should be intact.

Edited by littleshogun

• 11 months later...