[SOLVED] Cross Days Script Version doesn't match

Xehanort

I've bought the game, installed it, and I still have the same error.
I've done everything what was uploaded on the official website and also sent 0verflow various e-mails without getting a reply.
I basically get this error when I click on load or save: スクリプ卜のバ一ジョンが一致していません
At first, I could play the game on the same laptop by changing it to compatibility mode Windows 2000. After a sudden reboot 4 days later, the game doesn't work anymore in any compatibility mode that I've tried.
I've tried regedit and everything I could and could find on the internet.
Is there anybody that can help me??? I'm desperate for an answer. :( Or can I contact anybody who's good with this stuff?
Hell, I would even sent a few bucks to your Paypal if you can fix this issue.

Edited by Xehanort

Since the problem is in japanese, have you checked if your locale is set to Japan? Have you tried to reinstall the game from scratch?

Check if the company has a twitter account or other social medias since they are not replying your emails.

On a very quick google research, I only got that there is a problem with the script, apparently. See if your antivirus is not deleting some files.

Other things you could try, if what Silvz said doesn't work:

- Since it's a problem with save and load, check if the folder is read only. It shouldn't be. Also, delete everything in the folder. Saves of a version without patches/updates doesn't work after you apply said patches/updates.

- Make sure the game is NOT installed in a HDD or Program Files folder.

- Sometimes japanese locale is not enough, so change your time region too.

28 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Other things you could try, if what Silvz said doesn't work:

- Since it's a problem with save and load, check if the folder is read only. It shouldn't be. Also, delete everything in the folder. Saves of a version without patches/updates doesn't work after you apply said patches/updates.

- Make sure the game is NOT installed in a HDD or Program Files folder.

- Sometimes japanese locale is not enough, so change your time region too.

You're a life saver, I only had to change my time region to Japan and it immediately worked without compatibility mode. Thank you very much. 

Seriously, it brought tears to my eyes. 

Edited by Xehanort

14 minutes ago, Xehanort said:

You're a life saver, I only had to change my time region to Japan and it immediately worked without compatibility mode. Thank you very much. 

Seriously, it brought tears to my eyes. 

:wahaha: You're welcome! Have fun playing! Oh, and put a [SOLVED] in the title of the thread, for other people with the same problem to find!