.pac and .dat extraction

Leimeir

Hello!

I ran into problems with extracting files. 

1. .pac in "XBlaze Code: Embryo" VN.

I really don't understand how extract it. I found only 7-year-old extractor, but it didn't help at all! 

2. .xp3 from "Corona Blossom". 

I tried different extractors that were posted on fuwa, but still no result ;___; 

3. .DAT from Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru (I'm trying to get script files from this VN for very long time... I can easily extract images from arc.dat, but I can't extract script! ;___;)

OGVRhWB.jpg

Can anyone, please, help me? I can attach the files, if it needed.

Edited by Leimeir

1 hour ago, Xander said:

For the .xp3, if you only want extract them I think you can use this tools: https://github.com/xmoeproject/KrkrExtract 

(Idk if this one works with the krkr version of corona but you can try)

thank you very much! I successfully extracted files!
But... I've got .scn and I have no idea what to do with it. I already tried to search about it, but no result ;___;

2 hours ago, Leimeir said:

thank you very much! I successfully extracted files!
But... I've got .scn and I have no idea what to do with it. I already tried to search about it, but no result ;___;

If I'm correct .scn is the extension of the scripts files? I think this tool can works: https://github.com/marcussacana/KrKrZSceneManager

Btw, do you think in translate this one? If it's so I think you may have to do more process.

25 minutes ago, Xander said:

If I'm correct .scn is the extension of the scripts files? I think this tool can works: https://github.com/marcussacana/KrKrZSceneManager

Btw, do you think in translate this one? If it's so I think you may have to do more process.

umm..yeah, I want to translate it. And yes, it's a script. Unfortunately my programming skills are very low. Also, I saw this tool, but I can't figure out how to use it.

24 minutes ago, Leimeir said:

umm..yeah, I want to translate it. And yes, it's a script. Unfortunately my programming skills are very low. Also, I saw this tool, but I can't figure out how to use it.

With that two tools you can translate, but depending on the language you will need more steps. Into what language do you want to translate it? 

1 minute ago, Xander said:

With that two tools you can translate, but depending on the language you will need more steps. Into what language do you want to translate it? 

Russian. But I still can't understand how to use this tool. Is there any instruction?

4 minutes ago, Leimeir said:

Russian. But I still can't understand how to use this tool. Is there any instruction?

Then instead I think you can search more specific information about that tools in this thread: 

other good alternative can be send a DM to @marcus-beta I think he can help you with this engine