Another Fresh Face

Dr.Bisquick

Salutations!

Just dropping in to say howdy-doo. I'm pretty new to VNs. After playing Doki Doki Literature Club on a friends recommendation, I find myself wanting to find more content that is similar to that. More on the horror end. Not so much the running around & trying to date high school girls. But hey, if it's fun. It's fun. Anywho, I'm off to find new things.

From the Desk of,                                                                                                                   Dr.Bisquick, PhD, MD, DO, AOBPR, Esq.

Edited by Dr.Bisquick

9 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Hey, welcome to the world of VNs, where every single story ever made is about a dude running around, trying to date high school girls. :sachi:

Nice to meet you.

Run. Run while you still can!

That's partly why I've never really looked into VNs before. That being said, I'm not against those particular kind. I just want my juice to have a little more pulp than that.

7 minutes ago, PapaRabbi said:

Welcome to Fuwa :meguface:

Thanks! :pogchamp:

5 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

I recommend Lynne on the horror front. Well, that and Saya no Uta if you can handle the content.

Thanks for the recommendations. Saya no Uta has popped up a lot in my googlings. & I'm extremely difficult to disturb.

Edited by Dr.Bisquick
grammar & typos & junk

14 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hello hello!

If you're more into the mystery/horror side of things, I think you should enjoy Danganronpa series a lot. All three games are available on Steam I think. :)

That's awesome. My friend actually has the first 2 & she's on my family share thingy.

Thanks everyone. So far I think I'm gonna try Saya no Uta & Danganronpa.

Edited by Dr.Bisquick

On Wed Nov 22 2017 at 10:08 AM, Dergonu said:

Hey, welcome to the world of VNs, where every single story ever made is about a dude running around, trying to date high school girls. :sachi:

now that you mentioned it…I've never realized that :wahaha:

Anyway, welcome to Fuwa, Dr.……(sorry, not good at remembering names:amane:)