DRAMAtical Murder Crash + Restart (SOLVED)

XxrenxX

I've got an issue. I'm an Noiz's route and I'm at the part where your in his mind and need to save him however the game decides to do something similar to crash [but it doesn't exit/close the window] and then it "restarts" the game.

Dialogue before it does this [if it helps pinpoint where the issue is]

I have to accept him

"...!"

I felt the anxiety and the tension build up at the nape of my neck.

I... opened my shivering lips to Noiz.

I reached out to his long tongue and closed my eyes.

Something lukewarm entered inside my mouth.

...Noiz.

I'll accept you.

So...

...Come back.

Then it does that thing. The game flashes first and then these show up [in order] I thought I did something at first but now I'm unsure.

Untitled-1_zps85cb5466.png

My computer is Windows 8 [64], and yes my Non-Unicode is set to Japanese. I tried looking at other posts but all I could find was people that had the game close on them. I do have CCCP installed as well, and I haven't run into any other problems with fuwanovel's VN's before.

I tried playing it as an admin [no change]. I made sure my CCCP was up to date as well as run the game with no other programs running. Nothing made a difference. I am to scared to try uninstalling the game and installing again as I don't want to lose my data or restart.

=/ Hoping this is an easy fix as I don't want to restart the game. good 8+ hours into this already.