Sol Press announces 'Newton and the Apple Tree'

Freestyle80

10 minutes ago, Silvz said:

I've already seen this game before, and thought it looked interesting. I hope they get funded again.

Btw, was Sakura... Sakura? lauched? (I forgot the name, pretty sure it is sakura sakura)

Their kickstarter campaign reached its goal. Now, we have to wait.

And Newton and the Apple Tree's heroines are so adorable ^.^

2 hours ago, Asonn said:

This is actually a pretty good VN. One of the better moege comedies I have read this year. 

Are you saying you actually read a moege this year? You? Asonn? Read a moege?

*pinches arm*

Hmm... not sleeping.

*looks outside*

Hmm, world doesn't seem to be ending.

Dafuq?

27 minutes ago, Silvz said:

I've already seen this game before, and thought it looked interesting. I hope they get funded again.

Btw, was Sakura... Sakura? lauched? (I forgot the name, pretty sure it is sakura sakura)

We're on track for a December digital release for Sakura Sakura (with physical goods following early January).

I'm glad you guys are excited about Newton! We've all had our eyes on this for a long time, the op drew our attention to it right away.

7 minutes ago, Xeviax said:

@Dergonu Is there anything specific you're interested in? We're planning on handling most things just like we did before.

Will there be an 18+ version / patch, and will that version come out at the same time as the potential all-ages version is basically what I'm wondering. If I remember correctly, a simultaneous release was promised for Sakura Sakura.

7 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Are you saying you actually read a moege this year? You? Asonn? Read a moege?

*pinches arm*

Hmm... not sleeping.

*looks outside*

Hmm, world doesn't seem to be ending.

Dafuq?

A bit off topic, but I actually try to read moeges quite often. However most of them get dropped after an hour or so. But newrin was a nice read for once.

Judging by the comments it seems to be a decent title, i went and saw the OP too and that was not half bad

8 hours ago, Xeviax said:

We're on track for a December digital release for Sakura Sakura (with physical goods following early January).

I'm glad you guys are excited about Newton! We've all had our eyes on this for a long time, the op drew our attention to it right away.

Good to hear that you are getting close to your first release, that should be a good time to release it too,  right before Christmas.