Princess X walkthrough doesn't make sense, does it have heroine routes? *May contain small spoilers*

Strike105X

21 hours ago, Strike105X said:

Hmm... i can't seem to activate:

The ruler of an empire 

I load save 1 (even redid all of the choices till that) but i just get the fiancees forever route...

Though it says in the walkthrough , you need to clear any route for this, I was only able to get this after clearing The Monstrous Emperor Route.

To get this ending, you start from the beginning and just pick saki (first choice before dates, to avoid the yandere bad ending). Then during the dates with the girls, and after them only pick Yuuki for all subsequent choices.

14 hours ago, Kirashi said:

I don't understand where does the name "to the future" come from. The name of the chapter is "the power of a kiss" and you have 2 choices but it doesn't unlock a new chapter.

All of these names come from the final sex scene on the extras menu.

The power of a kiss and The monstrous emperor are the same route with a different ending scene depending on whether you fight proxie or shield nadja with your body. Chapter is slightly misleading as these routes are identical up until the ending.

To get the To the Future/World Without Shinchi/Desire Unleashed endings, you need to make some different choices earlier on. This is identical to The power of a kiss up until the fight, however it diverges strongly here and continues for quite a while.

I have tried to be vague enough to avoid spoilers.

1 hour ago, Akshay said:

Though it says in the walkthrough , you need to clear any route for this, I was only able to get this after clearing The Monstrous Emperor Route.

To get this ending, you start from the beginning and just pick saki (first choice before dates, to avoid the yandere bad ending). Then during the dates with the girls, and after them only pick Yuuki for all subsequent choices.

didnt work, i still got the ultraman girl leading to a fiancess forever ending. ive cleared a power of a kiss ending, harem end, yandere end

also anyone wants to share a 100% save file that is compatible to the jast version??? i dont want to force skip the game because <insert eXcuses here>

16 minutes ago, wyldstrykr said:

didnt work, i still got the ultraman girl leading to a fiancess forever ending. ive cleared a power of a kiss ending, harem end, yandere end

also anyone wants to share a 100% save file that is compatible to the jast version??? i dont want to force skip the game because <insert eXcuses here>

As I said, above, try clearing the monstrous emperor end first...........

17 hours ago, Dergonu said:

what's the motivation for it if you haven't actually played the game?

Like my D.S. walktrough I mainly did that to help people (since the game released recently) but, I plan to stop this tradition soon (I was already planning to do that, but my Princess X guide was the confirmation that I needed), I'll only make ones to VNs that I finished, to ones that I know the guide I'm adapting is veryfied or games that I'm about to finish. (With the exception of the Sakura Series, since now that I made one for each playable title, I really don't feel like it's the right thing to stop.)

Edited by Guest

Okay i just finished Princess X and i need to clarify/change a few things originally said by Akshay (while keeping it as spoiler free as possible):

The game follows an ending system, where you end up with heroines/according to the scenario.

Harem world -> Inconclusive harem ending + Saki

The power of a kiss -> Nadja ending (Good ending)

The monstrous emperor -> Nadja and her mother ending. You are evil but not cruel. (you actually love nadja, somewhat twistedly) <-The MC is definitely cruel in this one, but his love for Naja is still there, even if twisted, this to me looks like the bad end for The Power of a Kiss route

To the future -> Nadja and proxima ending. Inconclusive (he marries neither). There is torture rape and cruelty in this chapter. <-This can be considered a good ending with various turmoils for the MC and even Proxima being put in place.

A world without Shinichi -> Same ending as above, except shinchi just dies instead of ending with them. The title is pretty self explanatory. <-Bad ending 1 for "To the Future Route"

Desire unleashed -> Evil version of the to the future route. i.e. you torture and rape as much as you can.  <-Bad ending 2 for "To the Future Route"

Fiancees forever -> Another inconclusive end where he can't decide who to marry so stays fiances with everyone. <-Inconclusive Harem ending + Yuuki (same as Harem World basically but with different settings that focus on Yuuki rather then Saki)

An unorthodox love -> He falls in love with the robot princesses maid-cylinder, and basically fucks a metal hole. Its very weird. <-Weird having sex with a Cylinder i definitely agree, but this is the Good Ending for the Machine Empire and Lady (you don't get in a relationship with lady just so you don't get your hopes up), and not just that

A love steeped in lies -> Robot princess ending (Komadori) Somewhat good ending. <- Definitely a bad ending for both the Machine Empire and Lady. 

The ruler of an empire -> Nadja and her mother ending, where he corrupts them by making them eat ice-cream <-bad ending, corrupts is not saying enough, i just thought it was a cute ending in which he used ice cream to get them to ease of on the war or harshness, or something along those lines, but this ending is about mind breaking and publicly humiliating them.

Who is the true monster? -> Yandere childhood friend ending. Seriously disturbing shit. (Bad End)

The promise -> Final ending. Everyone promised in the past to marry MC. <This is not an ending but an extra content ending unlocked after all of the routes have been cleared or if your final route is one of the two harem routes.

NOTE: The MC never loves the spider girl and vice versa. It can be argued that she is not a major heroine. She doesn't get much screen time. They never have sex. She is not NTR'd. She runs off with someone she actually loves.

Well this is basically my input on the routes/scenarios.

18 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Everyone seems to be having the same problem, I don't really know how to fix it sadly :o( , maybe there's a typo on the guide... 

10 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

10 hours ago, Akshay said:

As I said, above, try clearing the monstrous emperor end first...........

Its not because of not clearing the monstrous emperor end, i had that cleared and it still didn't work, i think this route only unlocks after finishing:

The power of a kiss <-This one is uncofirmed but i did finish this before the others.

The monstrous emperor

To the future 

A world without Shinichi 

Desire unleashed

You will probably unlock it after getting all of them.

On 11/13/2017 at 5:35 PM, Akshay said:

I got it while I was trying to replay the finances forever ending. When I tried picking Yuuki right, I was taken to "the promise" ending.

This happened after I cleared every other ending in the game. Further it is mentioned on the otaku lair walkthrough, that this ending is only unlocked after clearing every other ending.

Probably, after clearing all endings, the next playthrough will get you this, regardless of choices. I am not sure though. Confirm this, if/when you get this ending please.

It seems that this extra ending scene is unlocked after finishing all the routes or if your final route is one of the 2 harem options (Harem World or Fiancess forever) i got it with both of them. If your confused what i mean by final route, basically what i mean is this: 

There are 11 routes in this novel so basically if you did 10 out the 11 routes and your final (11th) route left is either Harem World or Fiancess forever this extra scene will unlock, and will play hench forth every time you finish one of the two harem routes.

As for my final thoughts... well... I absolutely loved The Power of a Kiss route, and its the reason why i do not regret sincying time in this novel, i got nothing to complain with that route. 

As for the rest, i don't actually consider it bad, there where some interesting twists, but sometimes the novel did try to seem way to deep but with to little effort put into it, and i could have certainly enjoyed it more if it didn't force me through the bad endings to enjoy some of the good parts of it, the problem is that even while it did had some interesting elements in and of itself its not something i was interested in to be honest, that doesn't mean its bad, but it just sort of creates a discrepancy between what you expect when playing it and what you actually get, especially with Lady... a route with her was the second most expected thing in the novel for me...

But even if i'm repeating myself The Power of a Kiss route made it all worthwhile for me (though i probably should have stopped there), the game and following down that route felt great!

PS: Naja as a kid was one of the cutest things ever >.< :

e4MkCAW.png

3 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

Okay i just finished Princess X and i need to clarify/change a few things originally said by Akshay (while keeping it as spoiler free as possible):

Well this is basically my input on the routes/scenarios.

Its not because of not clearing the monstrous emperor end, i had that cleared and it still didn't work, i think this route only unlocks after finishing:

The power of a kiss <-This one is uncofirmed but i did finish this before the others.

The monstrous emperor

To the future 

A world without Shinichi 

Desire unleashed

You will probably unlock it after getting all of them.

It seems that this extra ending scene is unlocked after finishing all the routes or if your final route is one of the 2 harem options (Harem World or Fiancess forever) i got it with both of them. If your confused what i mean by final route, basically what i mean is this: 

There are 11 routes in this novel so basically if you did 10 out the 11 routes and your final (11th) route left is either Harem World or Fiancess forever this extra scene will unlock, and will play hench forth every time you finish one of the two harem routes.

As for my final thoughts... well... I absolutely loved The Power of a Kiss route, and its the reason why i do not regret sincying time in this novel, i got nothing to complain with that route. 

As for the rest, i don't actually consider it bad, there where some interesting twists, but sometimes the novel did try to seem way to deep but with to little effort put into it, and i could have certainly enjoyed it more if it didn't force me through the bad endings to enjoy some of the good parts of it, the problem is that even while it did had some interesting elements in and of itself its not something i was interested in to be honest, that doesn't mean its bad, but it just sort of creates a discrepancy between what you expect when playing it and what you actually get, especially with Lady... a route with her was the second most expected thing in the novel for me...

But even if i'm repeating myself The Power of a Kiss route made it all worthwhile for me (though i probably should have stopped there), the game and following down that route felt great!

PS: Naja as a kid was one of the cutest things ever >.< :

e4MkCAW.png

That's good info Thank you! I will send a message to Eclipsed to unlock the guide so I can edit it in.

Also while this is not a 100% save, this save those let you skip over the rapish stuff and follow all nicer routes (though i honestly have no idea what i'm missing, i'm at 99% witch HCG and 98% with the scenes), i thought some might be interested in such a thing, personally i recommend this route:

-The Power of a Kiss (must complete, best thing in this novel)

With this optional ones if your looking for more upbeat ones:

-Harem World (if your looking more antics from all of the girls with a focus on Saki)

-Fiancees Forever (if your looking more antics from all of the girls with a focus on Yuuki)

-An unorthodox love (h-scene wise saying its wierd is small talk, but story wise it is an interesting conclusion, could have been executed a bit better but decent none the less)

Another interesting route to follow is:

To the Future (get rapey, but its not at a point where the MC is evil, but a struggle for him and Proxy for him to keep his humanity and for her to keep her sanity, this one is more about the characters on fate of the empire then they're personal story).

Well anyway here is the save file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n63c9c3xbdqfyw1/PoisonBerry.zip

Edited by Strike105X

7 hours ago, Strike105X said:

-The Power of a Kiss (must complete, best thing in this novel)

compared to what ive been reading on this so far. yeah. agreed

-An unorthodox love (h-scene wise saying its wierd is small talk, but story wise it is an interesting conclusion, could have been executed a bit better but decent none the less)

the spider scene with her servant(?) is one of the moments of the game.

To the Future (get rapey, but its not at a point where the MC is evil, but a struggle for him and Proxy for him to keep his humanity and for her to keep her sanity, this one is more about the characters on fate of the empire then they're personal story).

i wonder how did i ever get this ending??????? but yeah its good the end providing you get past those rape rape scenes

among the 3, i like the kiss ending better because of the egg.

also ty for the save file. \o/

Heya persons just passing here to say that Eclipsed unlocked the guide and I'm gonna start editing it again, if you see any discrepancies that you want me to fix, feel free to quote this post or send me an message. 

On 11/13/2017 at 1:03 AM, Akshay said:

Also your walkthrough is not adapted perfectly. Though you have used the * to indicate the other choice in different routes, you have in actuality written the same choice list for multiple routes. For example, You have written the To The Future Route and A World Without Shinchi exactly the same. Choice 16 is the diverging point where you need to select go to the torture chamber,. I am unable to comment there, so I have mentioned it here.

Heya, can you be more specific in which more endings I adapted wrong and which choices are wrong, that would help me a lot :o)  (Like what would be the correct choice order, etc. sorry if I'm sounding bossy)

Thanks in advance.

~~~

Heya, just passing here to say somethings that I added to the Guide:

- Added the Ending descriptions by @Akshay (Slightly modified by me)

- Fixed the routes and choices so they are coherent. 

- Added the save file provided by @Strike105X.

- Renamed the "Last Ending" to the proper name (Aka "The Promise") and also added more info on it (Also provided by the people on this topic).

Everything should by good to go now!  ;o)

All credits were properly give on the "Attribution" section.