Looking for aggressive, cruel, sadistic, villainous or cold heroines VN's

Strike105X

4 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

From where I got it was pretty messed up lol (and I think I only played 30 mins -.-), wtf is with that waste of a character at the start (Starless was messed up, but it did avoid snuff, plus all the girls looked mature). I am going for Nemu route first (should I do this last?). Also, is there anything I need to know from the lolis (Rika) route story-wise?  Not a fan of lolis anyway, even a vanilla loli h-scene I would skip (and I would only do the route if she was a very good character). So I really have no intention or wish to do this route, if I could I would have switched the loli to be in that electric chair, and just looked away in disgust even more than I already did lol.

Arguably I should start a new thread for this, but meh. The conv has gone this far...

Walkthrough -> To get onto a route, pick the same girl 5 times. (http://www.otakulair.com/euphoria-walkthrough-mangagamer/)

Endings -> You do not need to get all the endings to enjoy this. If you don't like the things that happen, you probably want to get to the true end as fast as possible.

Both Rika's and Natsuki's routes can be skipped.

Rinne's route should be played first followed by Nemu's.

After this Kanae's route can be played which results in your normal end. Save at the last choice, to get the true end. 

Avoid -> Every bad end. The brute end. (if you find it hard to stomach the normal gameplay now, the bad ends will be........) Natsuki's end isn't bad, but not really necessary. Rika serves no purpose, but to arouse people who like to torture small loli's who pee alot.

Despite how it is now, the end is really good and is worth (maybe?) the journey to get there.

Good Luck~

Edited by Akshay

Some extra info that you might want to Know.

- Rika's and Teacher's routes are pretty much giant Foreshadowing for the other important routes (Aka Rinne, Nemu and Kanae).

- Not focusing on a specific girl on the first half will lock you on a "Common End" that is pretty much a game over without being one (Like no one really dies but the VN ends so abruptly that might as well be one).

- The majority of the Bad Ends are foreshadowing, with the exception of Rinne's second bad end, which really is a decent one (though if it's worth or not is up to you).

- For a better understanding of Nemu's route (and also impact-factor), read Rinne's route first and leave Kanae for last.

- Reading Rinne's or other characters first makes the mentioned Teacher and Loli routes even more useless xoD

- You should get the Brute End since even if its fucked up, its worth seeing and also it gives some clues about the plot.

- Some of Kanae's bad ends are worth seeing (Specially the "Dog" Bad End xoD)

Now for a minor note, Otaku Lair's walktrough don't cover all endings (They don't cover how to get Rika's second bad end and also the Game Over at the prologue), though not saying that mine is better.  

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Akshay said:

Kanae's route is looked up until you finish Nemu's

I know, what I meant is that if you're going to read ALL routes, leave Kanae for last. Though it seems that's no the case here

2 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

Rinne and Nemu down. Not sure I can handle any more yet -.-. This shit is heavy. I actually find it more disturbing than Starless lol. The last line of Nemu route was too much of a clue also =/

Kanade/normal/true end awaits you. Euphoria is probably more disturbing in nature than starless. Its  just in starless, the nature of the sex scenes is so "wAIJEBV5WG;aiedbva;isfnvo" (read:FKED UP)  that it overshadows almost anything in comparison.

Finish the kanade/normal/true end. DOn't give up so close to satisfaction!

5 hours ago, Akshay said:

Kanade/normal/true end awaits you. Euphoria is probably more disturbing in nature than starless. Its  just in starless, the nature of the sex scenes is so "wAIJEBV5WG;aiedbva;isfnvo" (read:FKED UP)  that it overshadows almost anything in comparison.

Finish the kanade/normal/true end. DOn't give up so close to satisfaction!

Aye, I am going to do it, gotta find out if I am right.

My theory, as based on the last line of Nemu route is:

Spoiler

Nemu is actually good, but acting like a bitch etc to get Protagonist to kill her (not sure why she would do this tho), Kanae is going to be evil, it feels they are trying too hard for her to be nice and cute. The reasons, I do not know -.-. Also what happened to Rinne in this route, was pretty unpleasant =S, kinda saw it coming after what happened to Nemu in Rinne route, but atleast Nemu escaped lol

Edited by FinalCloud

11 hours ago, Akshay said:

This might be a bit late to the topic, but I just finished Cartagra and

NANA -> definitely fits 

No, this is still very much open, and i'm very grateful for the suggestion. Cartagra does look interesting, but, who is Nana? I looked over the characters on VNDB and i didn't see a Nana oO.

---------------------------------

To any who read this topic, as i said this is still very much open to recommendation, and while i did update the original post i would like to emphasize on this:

BTW after also seeing the yandere route in princess X I think I need to rephrase/make something clear, while I am looking for aggressive/vicious/vilanous/etc heroines I'm interested in one that just has that trait towards most people while being melo/loving or even overprotective towards the protagonist. Characters similar to Esdeath from akame ga kill, or Margit or Lin from Majikoi (personally although yandere akane from renai boukun falls in the same category).

11 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

No, this is still very much open, and i'm very grateful for the suggestion. Cartagra does look interesting, but, who is Nana? I looked over the characters on VNDB and i didn't see a Nana oO.

She's there! https://vndb.org/c16800

But she's MC sister, I hope you don't mind incest.

And you didn't find your ultimate yandere waifu yet, hun?

On 11/11/2017 at 3:02 PM, Plk_Lesiak said:

I wonder how extreme examples you're looking for? I guess it has to be something beyond typical Tsundere/Coodere archetype (ex. Sakaki from Grisaia - she starts pretty seriously violent, but gets much more approachable on later on)? I have a few favourite tsundere heroines but probably not anything extreme enough to count... :P

Do i remember grisaia that wrong? I only remember Sakaki being very reserved and acting like a servant (kind of) and not really sticking out much. I guess she did do that thing with the school, but that was before the story started.

2 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Do i remember grisaia that wrong? I only remember Sakaki being very reserved and acting like a servant (kind of) and not really sticking out much. I guess she did do that thing with the school, but that was before the story started.

Are you thinking about Sachi? After all, Yumiko started off trying to stab Yuuji on multiple occasions and was cold to him for a long time after that. Also she had violent outbursts against other girls. So, well, she might not be an extreme example, but still pretty harsh and aggressive.