Looking for aggressive, cruel, sadistic, villainous or cold heroines VN's

Strike105X

5 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

The game is frustrating though, a true route where you bring down Maria and maybe expose the atrocities of the household would have been good. But nope, its a h-game the bad guys must always win lol.

I heard that the only good ending is the one where you escape the mansion earlier in the game, that sounds fun. I'm very tolerant with fetishes so It's gonna be a very fun journey tru extremely exagerrated dialogue and very creative Ero-Scenes (I heard there's even a MenxMen route, this VN really covers a lot of types of Sex Content). 

18 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

I am not a huge lover of futa, but I dont mind the odd scene, however, when it is futa on man (as does happen with Marika and main character), count me out lol, truth be told I just sat laughing through those scenes, (aswell as the scat, I held skip button while laughing).

Heh, nah the route had no romance, I mean Marika had a thing for the main character (I think it was more lust than love tho), but he was basically her plaything. It is why I thought a route with some twisted romance between Marisa and protagonist could be interesting, but there wasnt one. There is a good ero scene with Sachi and Marika at the pool table tho -.-, but you have to go through a lot of unpleasant scenes in that game -.-, not really worth it. The only thing that could be called even close to romantic is protagonist and Mitarai, and that is a bit NTR for my tastes (inevitably with the type of game it is).

The game is frustrating though, a true route where you bring down Maria and maybe expose the atrocities of the household would have been good. But nope, its a h-game the bad guys must always win lol.

Thanks for explaining it, i guess its not what i'm looking for, while i certainly enjoy the eyecandy, when it comes to vn i'm mainly in it for the story, romance and characters, even as far as nukige go, so it seems that starless ain't for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: while the protagonist certainly annoys me to an extent so far, Princess X certainly has a lot of what i'm looking for, enjoying it quite a lot XD.

Edited by Strike105X

Just now, Strike105X said:

Thanks for explaining it, i guess its not what i'm looking for, while i certainly enjoy the eyecandy, when it comes to vn i'm mainly in it for the story and characters, even as far as nukige go, so it seems that starless ain't for me.

Well, I think Euphoria would suit you more anyway, Nemu is pretty Villainous (There's a plot reason but no spoiling here!).

1 minute ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Well, I think Euphoria would suit you more anyway, Nemu is pretty Villainous (There's a plot reason but no spoiling here!).

Yup Euphoria hasn't been crossed out of my list, i'm planning on reading that as well, at least once i feel comfortable with dealing with its darker nature, from what i've seen, i really need to be in a the right state of mind to go on with it :p.

Just now, Strike105X said:

Yup Euphoria hasn't been crossed out of my list, i'm planning on reading that as well, at least once i feel comfortable with dealing with its darker nature, from what i've seen, i really need to be in a the right state of mind to go on with it :p.

Euphoria is good, but I recommend you read Rinne's route before Nemu's for plot reasons and also 'cause there's a specific scene in Nemu's route that it's more impactful if you read Rinne's path first (It also makes Nemu even more of a Villanous Douche) (Also go over Rika and Natsuki since both are pretty much giant foreshadowing for the other important routes.)

16 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

Thanks for explaining it, i guess its not what i'm looking for, while i certainly enjoy the eyecandy, when it comes to vn i'm mainly in it for the story, romance and characters, even as far as nukige go, so it seems that starless ain't for me..

No problem.

40 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

I heard that the only good ending is the one where you escape the mansion earlier in the game, that sounds fun. I'm very tolerant with fetishes so It's gonna be a very fun journey tru extremely exagerrated dialogue and very creative Ero-Scenes (I heard there's even a MenxMen route, this VN really covers a lot of types of Sex Content). 

Heh whoever told you that lied, there is indeed an end where you "escape" the mansion early in the game, but, well, It doesnt go or end well. Put it that way. LOL

There is a bit of MenxMen, but its all involving Makoto (and I think he has been given breasts at that point), put breasts and a vagina on the artwork for Makoto and you wouldnt know it was a dude. Still wasnt my thing tho so I did skip it. One route I didnt do was Makoto and his moms route, there is probably more in that.

WARNING: MAJOR spoiler on the "best" end of Starless below. Only read if you either dont care, or dont intend to play it!

Spoiler

The best end you finish your time at the mansion and leave to live with Mitari, but she has already been gang r$ped by like a hundred old blokes at that point so yea, its still not exactly a nice ending.

RE Euphoria I skipped it for a couple of reasons:

1. I am not a fan of a protagonist being a total bastard, I prefer to be able to see myself in a protagonist and/or empathize with the protagonist in some way atleast, in the case of Starless, if I found myself in the main characters situation (not that I ever would lol) I am not sure what I would have done differently (yes there is a route when he goes a bit evil, but meh, only because he got so fucked up by the whole experience). I may be wrong about euphoria, but from what I can tell the MC is a sadistic bastard and takes pleasure in doing all kinds of shit to the girls against their will, not my cup of tea. If he is a good person but is manipulated or coerced into his actions, I guess I MIGHT give it the time of day.

2. The characters in euphoria (except Aoi) look a bit moe for my tastes, when that type of crap is happening to them I prefer a more mature looking art style for the characters

If I am wrong in any way with my assumptions in point 1 maybe I will give it a go as Nemu does sound kinda interesting, but yea, point 2 would still stand.

4 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

1. I am not a fan of a protagonist being a total bastard, I prefer to be able to see myself in a protagonist and/or empathize with the protagonist in some way atleast, in the case of Starless, if I found myself in the main characters situation (not that I ever would lol) I am not sure what I would have done differently (yes there is a route when he goes a bit evil, but meh, only because he got so fucked up by the whole experience). I may be wrong about euphoria, but from what I can tell the MC is a sadistic bastard and takes pleasure in doing all kinds of shit to the girls against their will, not my cup of tea. If he is a good person but is manipulated or coerced into his actions, I guess I MIGHT give it the time of day.

Heh, i'm the same, but the way i understood it while the protagonist certainly has his dark side, he tries to supress it, the problem however is that his just not in an environment where he can do that, i'm guessing here, but some of the better endings (if there are any) might be about him fighting his inner demons and trying to overcome his sadistic side, at least some things i've seen about the novel might hint that.

Edited by Strike105X

11 hours ago, Strike105X said:

But it is ^^, i asked for a broad aray of characters, so she fits the bill as well, while i did ask for characters that fit in this category:

-cruel/sadistic/agressive/etc

It doesn't have to be towards the protagonist, just her general character, of course i don't mind either way.

Oops, my bad then. You used so many adjectives that I must have thought you wanted a "destroyer of worlds" heroine :lol:

Then, I'll second Ange's suggestion of Cross Channel. I think you'll like it! It's translation is understandable, it just doesn't convey pretty well what was in the original...

3 hours ago, Strike105X said:

but the way i understood it while the protagonist certainly has his dark side, he tries to supress it, the problem however is that his just not in an environment where he can do that

And you're right about that. One brutal ending aside, he's not bad in the heroines' endings. Don't judge euphoria just bc of this start, you'll understand when you play it ;)

Edited by MaggieROBOT

6 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

2. The characters in euphoria (except Aoi) look a bit moe for my tastes, when that type of crap is happening to them I prefer a more mature looking art style for the characters

If I am wrong in any way with my assumptions in point 1 maybe I will give it a go as Nemu does sound kinda interesting, but yea, point 2 would still stand.

Without spoiling much, Yes there's a plot reason for his sadistic side (he also became one of the Heroine's bitch depending on the route), Euphoria have a really good MRM (Multiple Route Mystery) element to it which makes discovering the plot tru the routes more enjoyable (even though the Teacher and the Loli route are just GIANT foreshadowing xoD ).

Ahh ok then, you guys have won me over to at least put it on the "I will consider it, if I feel like some messed up shit" list (which is how I ended up playing Starless).

3 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Then, I'll second Ange's suggestion of Cross Channel. I think you'll like it! It's translation is understandable, it just doesn't convey pretty well what was in the original...

Out of interest, who is the heroine/s in CrossChannel that meets the personality request by Strike?

Edited by FinalCloud

26 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

Out of interest, who is the heroine/s in CrossChannel that meets the request by Strike?

Youko is serious, pragmatic, over protective and can get violent.

Touko seems to hate the protagonist at first, but she's a jealous tsundere. She's very emotionally unstable.

Kiri says that she'll kill the protagonist (not kidding) multiple times.

There's actually more stuff, but it's better to find for yourself :)

Edited by MaggieROBOT

17 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

While the protagonist is definitely sadistic, he cares in his own twisted way. He undergoes a lot of torture (physical, rather than sexual) to try and save them.

P.S. Just finished reading Princess X. The childhood friend is a yandere twisted, sadistic and evil. I hated the route and everything about it, but it might be what you are looking for.

Note: she is perfectly willing to brutalise the protagonist as well, so it's not being "overprotective"

Edited by Akshay

On 11/13/2017 at 11:06 AM, Akshay said:

P.S. Just finished reading Princess X. The childhood friend is a yandere twisted, sadistic and evil. I hated the route and everything about it, but it might be what you are looking for.

Note: she is perfectly willing to brutalise the protagonist as well, so it's not being "overprotective"

Unfortunately it wasn't what i wanted, there was no love behind it, it felt brutal for the sake of being brutal, with yandere's like Akane or the famous Yuno for example, while they go for extremes its usually out of their love for the MC, and even if they go overboard its over a surge of emotions they can't control that twists from love, but in case of the childhood friend i just felt violence for the sake of violence, that whole bit felt poorly written to be honest.

8 hours ago, Akshay said:
  Hide contents

Oh yeah....

I was talking about when they escape the white room. All of that physical torture stuff such as the spiked chain.

I know I was just Joking. But yeah the guy gets fucked Psicologically and Physically a lot.

26 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

Damn, I blame you bastards for the fact that I am about to start up euphoria. If I do not survive it is on you!

Aside from the Rape and some specific Ero-Scenes, Euphoria is not as Fucked up as titles like Starless or Dustmania, or even something like Maggot Baits or Fraternite... Though I have to say if you dislike realistic rape scenes (well at least in the visual department since the dialogue is still absurd) you'll have to endure it to get to the more interesting parts, also the OP music is so gud Xo) 

Edited by Guest

From where I got it was pretty messed up lol (and I think I only played 30 mins -.-), wtf is with that waste of a character at the start (Starless was messed up, but it did avoid snuff, plus all the girls looked mature). I am going for Nemu route first (should I do this last?). Also, is there anything I need to know from the lolis (Rika) route story-wise?  Not a fan of lolis anyway, even a vanilla loli h-scene I would skip (and I would only do the route if she was a very good character). So I really have no intention or wish to do this route, if I could I would have switched the loli to be in that electric chair, and just looked away in disgust even more than I already did lol.

Arguably I should start a new thread for this, but meh. The conv has gone this far...

Edited by FinalCloud

2 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

Arguably I should start a new thread for this, but meh. The conv has gone this far...

As far as I'm concerned ask away unhindered, it doesn't bother me in the least :p.

-------------------------

BTW after also seeing the yandere route in princess X I think I need to rephrase/make something clear, while I am looking for aggressive/vicious/vilanous/etc heroines I'm interested in one that just has that trait towards most people while being melo/loving or even overprotective towards the protagonist. Characters similar to Esdeath from akame ga kill, or Margit or Lin from Majikoi (personally although yandere akane from renai boukun falls in the same category).

Edited by Strike105X