Looking for aggressive, cruel, sadistic, villainous or cold heroines VN's

Strike105X

After putting my thoughts into order more i decided to make this thread, sorry for making another one so soon, but maybe i'm also not in the best state of mind either ... But that aside if you could give me something along those lines for english translated VN's i would be happy.

One exception though is if you know something similar/along the lines of Akane from Renai Boukun (which is a yandere but also fits the bill), then even if not translated i would still take interest in them.

Sorry about the second thread and looking forward to the recommendations!

Update To my Request since my wording has caused some confusion, a few extra bits of what i'm actually looking for:

BTW after also seeing the yandere route in princess X I think I need to rephrase/make something clear, while I am looking for aggressive/vicious/vilanous/etc heroines I'm interested in one that just has that trait towards most people while being melo/loving or even overprotective towards the protagonist. Characters similar to Esdeath from akame ga kill, or Margit or Lin from Majikoi (personally although yandere akane from renai boukun falls in the same category).

Edited by Strike105X

I wonder how extreme examples you're looking for? I guess it has to be something beyond typical Tsundere/Coodere archetype (ex. Sakaki from Grisaia - she starts pretty seriously violent, but gets much more approachable on later on)? I have a few favourite tsundere heroines but probably not anything extreme enough to count... :P

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

If she mellows with time, i guess its fine, but i don't mind if it goes all the way to down right psychotic :p, i also dig psychotic ones that get over protective of the protagonist and can go over board protecting him or getting revenge, here is somewhat of an example (even if comedic) of what i mean:

Edited by Strike105X

If you mean heroine's as in those who end up with the MC, 

Hinamori Kagome -> Comyu (aggressive, sadistic, evil-ish). 

Nemu -> Euphoria (Cruel,Sadistic)

If you don't mind it being side characters, read basically anything in the nasuverse. (Type-Moon)

It's got ton's of cruel, sadistic and evil heroines. 

Well, this is probably not at the same level, but if it's enough for you to get verbally abused by your love interest Kaori from Ace Academy (warning - non-japanese voice acting detected) is maybe my favourite tsundere. Stays occasionally hostile even after becoming a couple. Has a super-sweet side, but basically never shows it in public and you can get smacked for minor things. :P

Especially in you drive your motorcycle to school the first day and don't stop for the lights, some very cool interactions can happen.

43 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

One word, Starless.

Starless has romance ? I thought it was just heavy on its sex business/prostitution and the corrupted dark events of the rich family.

21 minutes ago, TheCrimsonFucker said:

I second Kagome from Comyu.

Sousou (and maybe some other characters) from Koihime Musou.

Hmmm maybe Haishera from Ikusa Megami Zero but that is a heavily edited machine translation, and more story focused. This is more of a mention than a recommendation.

Yup Kagome is one i also have my eyes on, problem is that i got to finish a bunch of routes in that novel to get to her T.T ...

Koihime Musou i finished.

As for Ikusa Megami Zero its probably better to start it when i'm in a better state of mind so i can concentrate on the lines, if the translation is that bad. Thanks none the less for the recommendations though :).

Edited by Strike105X

Thanks, i'll also take a look there then, but i would like to say one thing, my request also deviates kind of from the tsundere genre, while of course even abusive (towards the protagonist) heroines are welcomed, i'm also interested in personas similar to that video, basically a two sided heroine, which can be evilish, cruel, sadistic, agressive etc (even if its at start a hidden trait), but towards the protagonist affectionate.

PS: Umineko, noted!

5 hours ago, Strike105X said:

After putting my thoughts into order more i decided to make this thread, sorry for making another one so soon, but maybe i'm also not in the best state of mind either ... But that aside if you could give me something along those lines for english translated VN's i would be happy.

One exception though is if you know something similar/along the lines of Akane from Renai Boukun (which is a yandere but also fits the bill), then even if not translated i would still take interest in them.

Sorry about the second thread and looking forward to the recommendations!

Kagome from Comyu is aggressive, cruel, pragmatic... but she loves the protagonist.

Untranslated

Akane is a 'classical' yandere... in the sense of the heroine from Mirai Nikki (manga/anime).  Oddly, there just aren't that many classical yandere out there in normal VNs.  There are a lot of borderline girls and ones who take yandere in another direction, but there just aren't that many of that type out there.

Takatou Sayoko from Gun Knight Girl is of this type...

Okada Iori from Kikan Bakumatsu Ibun Last Cavalier (though really it just combines her inherently homicidal nature with a protective love for the protagonist...)

35 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Kagome from Comyu is aggressive, cruel, pragmatic... but she loves the protagonist.

Exactly what I thought when I saw other people recommending Comyu. It's been a while since I read it so maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but every time she killed/punched/owned someone, it's definitely NOT in a twisted, insane way, she's more badass than anything. Sure, she's overprotective of him, says sometimes that she will eventually kill him and the other girls, but she rarely goes through with her threats with named characters. Hell, (not really a spoiler, but if you still willing to play it and don't want to know how MC acts around his girls I put a spoiler tag)

Spoiler

MC sleeps around a lot, Kagome probably knows that and she never does ANYTHING about it. A truly psycho girl would never allow that :P

Not sure if this is what Strike is looking for...

3 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Exactly what I thought when I saw other people recommending Comyu. It's been a while since I read it so maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but every time she killed/punched/owned someone, it's definitely NOT in a twisted, insane way, she's more badass than anything. Sure, she's overprotective of him, says sometimes that she will eventually kill him and the other girls, but she rarely goes through with her threats with named characters. Hell, (not really a spoiler, but if you still willing to play it and don't want to know how MC acts around his girls I put a spoiler tag)

Reveal hidden contents

MC sleeps around a lot, Kagome probably knows that and she never does ANYTHING about it. A truly psycho girl would never allow that :P

I know what you mean... but the classic yandere heroines are pretty rare outside of nukige, because they make it difficult to make multiheroine stories.  I mean, Kagura from Trouble@Vampire applies... but that psychotic love isn't directed at the protagonist... it's toward her little sister Kaguya. 

However, the 'classic yandere' request was for the untranslated.  For translated, you are pretty much stuck with Kagome... so far no one has translated any of the really good yandere stuff outside of nukige.  I think Cao Cao from Koihime Musou is actually far less fitting... she's not the type that attaches at all.  Other people attach to her and she uses them, lol.

10 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Reveal hidden contents

But it is ^^, i asked for a broad aray of characters, so she fits the bill as well, while i did ask for characters that fit in this category:

-cruel/sadistic/agressive/etc

It doesn't have to be towards the protagonist, just her general character, of course i don't mind either way.

-yandere was just an extra request if anyone happens to know characters similar to Akane even if its from untranslated novels, right now i'm planning only to play translated ones, but at a later date when i will feel better and can concentrate properly i plan on going for the untranslated recommendations to, it is not a trait that has to be present in the initial request i made in this thread, because i understood that yandere ain't really present much in translated VN's.

Also:

11 hours ago, Clephas said:

Okada Iori from Kikan Bakumatsu Ibun Last Cavalier (though really it just combines her inherently homicidal nature with a protective love for the protagonist...)

This is just what i wanted XD, to bad its not translated, but i will definitely take note of it and its going to be the first thing i play as soon as i get better XD.

PS: Last but not least i already finished Koihime Musou :p.

Edited by Strike105X

15 hours ago, Strike105X said:

Yup Kagome is one i also have my eyes on, problem is that i got to finish a bunch of routes in that novel to get to her T.T ...

So worth it though. 

And while the other routes aren't amazing, they can still be enjoyable. A lot of the final ending requires knowledge of the characters you will obtain in the other routes. 

And she is the most unique tsundere I have ever seen.....

Best Girl

Edited by Akshay

3 hours ago, Akshay said:

So worth it though. 

And while the other routes aren't amazing, they can still be enjoyable. A lot of the final ending requires knowledge of the characters you will obtain in the other routes. 

And she is the most unique tsundere I have ever seen.....

Best Girl

Cool, i'll give Comyu another go after i'm done with Princess X thanks all XD.

1 hour ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Surprised Cross+Channel wasn't mentioned yet but I guess some people dislike its translation for some reason...

Well it can't be worse then Chrono Clock... that's the only one i could barely stand... Because of the americanization (i invented a word due to the lack of a better word...) the way they tried to transform the dialogue in to some american brats and forced curses as much as possible sickened me... If i wanted something american i would have watched something american but i want the japanese feel... Despite some faults, i was perfectly fine with Chusingura for example, at least it still had the original feel despite many mistakes.

Edited by Strike105X

21 hours ago, Strike105X said:
22 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

One word, Starless.

Starless has romance ? I thought it was just heavy on its sex business/prostitution and the corrupted dark events of the rich family.

Heh yea, Maria and Marisa are pretty damn sadistic (so if just seeing sadistic women with no romance interests you u might like it), I actually thought a route with Marisa and the protagonist might be interesting, but they chose the futanari one of the sisters to make a route for... Ofc they did... No point in having romance of any sort on the mind playing Starless =/. Not sure I can really recommend it tho, I am still recovering from playing it lols.

26 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

Heh yea, Maria and Marisa are pretty damn sadistic (so if just seeing sadistic women with no romance interests you u might like it), I actually thought a route with Marisa and the protagonist might be interesting, but they chose the futanari one of the sisters to make a route for... Ofc they did... No point in having romance of any sort on the mind playing Starless =/. Not sure I can really recommend it tho, I am still recovering from playing it lols.

I'm not really into futa, but if Marika's route has romance i might take some interest in it, as leaving that one element aside of her she did seem like an interesting character.

33 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

I'm not really into futa, but if Marika's route has romance i might take some interest in it, as leaving that one element aside of her she did seem like an interesting character.

I am not a huge lover of futa, but I dont mind the odd scene, however, when it is futa on man (as does happen with Marika and main character), count me out lol, truth be told I just sat laughing through those scenes, (aswell as the scat, I held skip button while laughing).

Heh, nah the route had no romance, I mean Marika had a thing for the main character (I think it was more lust than love tho), but he was basically her plaything. It is why I thought a route with some twisted romance between Marisa and protagonist could be interesting, but there wasnt one. There is a good ero scene with Sachi and Marika at the pool table tho -.-, but you have to go through a lot of unpleasant scenes in that game -.-, not really worth it. The only thing that could be called even close to romantic is protagonist and Mitarai, and that is a bit NTR for my tastes (inevitably with the type of game it is).

The game is frustrating though, a true route where you bring down Maria and maybe expose the atrocities of the household would have been good. But nope, its a h-game the bad guys must always win lol.

Edited by FinalCloud