Please recommend me translated vn's with either yandere or obsessive heroine

Strike105X

Spoiler

Doki Doki Literary Club is a very good choice, since it is very short and the story is great. Also, there is a heroine that fits your interests :D

DO. NOT. READ. YANDERE.

It's not even "good for being bad", it is just a very bad game with a LOT of bugs that don't allow you to continue reading (I was stuck because in one scene the character did not leave the screen until the game crashed).

It may or may not be what you want, but I would not sleep well without recommending Umineko no Naku Koro ni. Not exactly what you asked for, but I would completely consider Beatrice to be a yandere.

Yea, Duel Savior Miya is kind of Yandere (I think more just obsessive), but you have a long way to go to reach her route, you have to play through every other route to get to hers (except the bonus route), you could cheat it ofc. Personally, due to the circumstances in the game, I do not really consider her Yandere, and I found it a bit disappointing in the end. It didnt fill that Yandere void -.-. Some more Yandere heroines would be nice lol, a VN with a Yuno Gasai equivalent would be good =/

Edited by FinalCloud

• 3 years later...
On 11/11/2017 at 12:48 PM, FinalCloud said:

Yea, Duel Savior Miya is kind of Yandere (I think more just obsessive), but you have a long way to go to reach her route, you have to play through every other route to get to hers (except the bonus route), you could cheat it ofc. Personally, due to the circumstances in the game, I do not really consider her Yandere, and I found it a bit disappointing in the end. It didnt fill that Yandere void -.-. Some more Yandere heroines would be nice lol, a VN with a Yuno Gasai equivalent would be good =/

NO one can top YUNO and i hope it stays like that dont want 3 worlds destroyed 

• 1 month later...