VA-11 HALL-A NA version for Vita out next week!

MaggieROBOT

Now we can play this anywhere we go in this long journey called life. I didn't play the Steam version, but I'll admit I'm curious. This game seems so comfy! As a Vita owner myself, and since Vita doesn't have any games pls give me more motives to buy this (read as: waifus and/or husbandos material in this?)!!

On 11/7/2017 at 3:04 PM, MaggieROBOT said:

Now we can play this anywhere we go in this long journey called life. I didn't play the Steam version, but I'll admit I'm curious. This game seems so comfy! As a Vita owner myself, and since Vita doesn't have any games pls give me more motives to buy this (read as: waifus and/or husbandos material in this?)!!

The Vita might suck, but you can play PSone classics and PSP rpgs (of which there are quite a few good ones) on it, which makes up for the lack of decent games on the Vita, to some extent.  The only game that hasn't migrated to it from the PSP that I want is Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, which had none of the bugs of the PSone version and anime cutscenes added in.

16 minutes ago, novurdim said:

Pretty sure noone intended to start another console war, mate, I can lead you to the topic with the last one if you are that bursting with opinions.

I don't mean the system itself, but rather the selection of games available to it exclusively.  Most of the game releases for Vita have been... less than interesting.

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

I don't mean the system itself, but rather the selection of games available to it exclusively.  Most of the game releases for Vita have been... less than interesting.

I can easily disagree even if it's no PSP but my point is that your comment is really misplaced here, let's not.