Hello there!

Plk_Lesiak

Hey,

I'm a bit of a newbie when it goes to visual novels, but recently I've got sucked in in major way and started exploring the genre with basically all my free time (shared mostly with watching anime). I'm a huge fan of western-made and indie VNs, especially those made by small teams or being personal passion projects. While obviously main-stream Japanese novels are in different league when it goes to quality and scale, I love experiencing those smaller projects, with all their clunkiness and quirks connected to the specific author. Also, there are quite a few hidden gems among those VNs, that people often reject as "cheap imitations" without giving them a proper chance.

I'm also a huge fan of yuri and a bit of a graphomaniac, compulsively writing VN reviews on Steam. And a dirty casual, who just recently started learning Japanese and trying to learn a bit more from his Otaku hobbies. I also have a weird ambition to become a contributor to the main site, but somehow no one returns my e-mails. :C

I hope I won't be very annoying and I'm looking forward to get a bit more involved on this forum, after my time of silent lurking. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)

8 hours ago, Akshay said:

Have fun at fuwa!

If you like western made VN's check out doki-doki.

Oh, it's pretty high on my to-read list.

...Although my to-read list is generally huge, even only counting small/western VNs, so being high might as well mean being read around next spring. ;p

Edited by Plk_Lesiak
typo