Hi there guys!

Thyndd

How's is going everyone? Hope you're all great.

So, for the last year I've been really enjoying this VN medium unbeknown to most people in the west, even for otherwise anime fans. I've found in VN's something I've been long time missing in anime, and for me it's like a whole new world has open.

That said, I'm still playing the basic recommendations you usually get. I'd swear my first VN was Narcissu, followed by the typical starter Katawa Shoujo, then I played through Saya no Uta, Yume miru kusuri, Little Busters!, Clannad, Steins;Gate, Ef, Eden* and right now I'm thoroughly enjoying myself playing Grisaia no Kajitsu (currently on Makina's route! I'm loving the little brat).

I was looking for a place in which to have conversations on the topic, since I don't have friends that share this hobby and I was feeling a little lonely :kosame:

I must add that not only I can't read Japanese, but English is not my native language either, so I'm afraid I'll make some mistakes here and there. I hope you'll excuse me on that :makina:

Anyway, enough banter is enough. Really looking forward to join you guys!

Edited by Thyndd

Welcome to Fuwanovel and glad that you finally find a place to discuss about VN here. If you need some VNs recommendation here, you could ask us for more recommendations. Hope you had fun here.

PS - For more recommendations here, I think you could try both of Dracu Riot and Noble Works if you in mood for lighther VNs after Grisaia.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel and glad that you finally find a place to discuss about VN here. If you need some VNs recommendation here, you could ask us for more recommendations. Hope you had fun here.

PS - For more recommendations here, I think you could try both of Dracu Riot and Noble Works if you in mood for lighther VNs after Grisaia.

Thank you for your welcome and recommendations. I will definitely keep them in mind. The "Dracu Riot" synopsis looks like taken from a hentai tho :michiru: I'd swear I once saw something along those lines XD