Lovely x Cation 2 Fan-Translation announced by Dekiru

-soraa

Can't tell much really. But to me at least, seems like a good dating simulator.

The fact of you being able to choose where to go, what to buy/eat/do makes it pretty much realistic than most of dating simulators.

Yet, I don't think that even though is almost mandatory for this kind of VN to have sexual content, it should focus on that. Anyway, maybe someone who actually read it can tell something more accurate.

I liked a few characters from LxC1, but only played like 2 characters' routes before getting bored (I ended up completing 3, that I can remember).
The stories aren't overly involved, but I also don't remember it being too centered on sex.
I know LxC1 isn't LxC2, but just saying, I didn't like LxC1 enough to try any of the games that followed it.

Edited by Beichuuka

Well the girls was looking good there if I may say something about that, and the seiyuu cast was more well known compared to the first game. As for the VN, well it's dating sim so there would be some unusual gameplay to get the girl - not that unusual though in regard of gameplay because it was more in line with the older VN. Anyway, for now I think I'll keep my eyes on this project here and hope the best (Or maybe better not, because he said so) to Quof there.

On 11/5/2017 at 5:29 AM, ChaosRaven said:

Having just dropped the translation of L&C1 isn't the most encouraging sign that the translation of the successor will be finished.

Well, to be fair he warned us that we shouldn't trust him in regard of that. Also apparently he like LxC 2 from the very beginning - also the reason that he involved in the first LxC and found out that it was disappointed, so perhaps there's a chance that this project could be successful. For now I would like to just wait and see in regard of whether Quof could fulfill his promise or not.