Serumeito: My Cellmates Can't be this Cute... REVEAL [BxG][VN][Dating Sim][Realtime Action RPG] [Action|Comedy]

Serumeito

Using this space to answer any questions, so please ask away!

---------------------------------

(At Akshays request)

Estimated Length: Medium (around 30 hours)

Voicing: Currently only in-game sounds such as attacking, using abilities etc... We are considering having full voice acting if we get enough support in the future.

H- content: None at the moment, however we may consider doing an R-rated version if the demand is high enough.

Edited by Serumeito

Actually looks somewhat interesting.

Can you mention -> Estimated Length (As seen on VNDB)

Will there be voicing?

Is there h-content?

Add some tags (horror/ tragedy/slice of life) to give us a better idea of the plot behind the VN.

For some reason, I kinda like the art.

Good Luck.

49 minutes ago, Akshay said:

Actually looks somewhat interesting.

Can you mention -> Estimated Length (As seen on VNDB)

Will there be voicing?

Is there h-content?

Add some tags (horror/ tragedy/slice of life) to give us a better idea of the plot behind the VN.

For some reason, I kinda like the art.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply

I have added your questions (and answered them) to the post above!

Edited by Serumeito

huh, looks pretty cute... i was 100% on board until i saw you would play as a male character. now im not a yuri elitist or anything but i just went in expecting it to be a yuri vn and got excited. now im like 80% on board.

love the art style and the character designs. best of luck on this and cant wait for its release.

Edited by mitchhamilton

Seems cool, but the whole concept basically just screams "H-game!" to me. The fact that there is no H content makes me a bit confused as to what the purpose of the game is. (As creepy as that makes me sound, lol. Guess I have played too many DLsite games with similar premises.)

What exactly is the main focus of the game? The gameplay elements? Or is there an actual story to follow which leads to proper endings? How exactly is the balance between the gameplay and the story?

(What will you spend most of your time in game doing? Reading or punching people?) A bit more specific information would be helpful, as the current info is pretty vague.

9 hours ago, Dergonu said:

A bit more specific information would be helpful, as the current info is pretty vague.

Agree. From the first image I imagined a H-game

Also, there's no info of the MC. What's his name, background, why is he in prision, etc. About the heroines, you give no background of them (was Gwen a Thief, or Hayle a former military woman, or body guard ?? Did Taliyah work in a Tech intstitue, was Kylie a swindler ?? ) , some of that would be necessary so you know part of each heroines story.

BTW: I like the idea of an in-prision VN.

Edited by Benji Price

On 03/11/2017 at 2:43 PM, Dergonu said:

Seems cool, but the whole concept basically just screams "H-game!" to me. The fact that there is no H content makes me a bit confused as to what the purpose of the game is. (As creepy as that makes me sound, lol. Guess I have played too many DLsite games with similar premises.)

What exactly is the main focus of the game? The gameplay elements? Or is there an actual story to follow which leads to proper endings? How exactly is the balance between the gameplay and the story?

(What will you spend most of your time in game doing? Reading or punching people?) A bit more specific information would be helpful, as the current info is pretty vague.

Query 1: 
Purpose of the game? To serve out your prison sentence and become a functioning member of society of course! I mean its that simple right? Though, being in prison would kinda suck...

Query 2:

The game is currently planned to be around a  70 - 30 split for story - gameplay. The setting is all placed in one location and we use real-time movement to move between the visual novel dialogue scenarios (compared to menus in a traditional visual novel). It also contains combat and rpg character building, but this is more "dungeon" based. The best way I can describe the way the game plays out is that it flows similar to games like persona 4, but instead of it being turn based its action based combat.

On 04/11/2017 at 12:04 AM, Benji Price said:

Agree. From the first image I imagined a H-game

Also, there's no info of the MC. What's his name, background, why is he in prision, etc. About the heroines, you give no background of them (was Gwen a Thief, or Hayle a former military woman, or body guard ?? Did Taliyah work in a Tech intstitue, was Kylie a swindler ?? ) , some of that would be necessary so you know part of each heroines story.

BTW: I like the idea of an in-prision VN.

Query 1:

You are the MC! There are many decisions that you have to make throughout the game that creates the MC's personality (more dating sim style). Is he an asshole? Is he kind? Thats all up to you!

Query 2:
As for the backgrounds of the characters, they are all really suspicious and not even MC knows the true story about them until he gets to know them better. However there might be some accidental leaks from the "restricted department" of the prison main office in the future, but who knows right?

2 hours ago, Serumeito said:

Query 1:

You are the MC! There are many decisions that you have to make throughout the game that creates the MC's personality (more dating sim style). Is he an asshole? Is he kind? Thats all up to you!

Query 2:
As for the backgrounds of the characters, they are all really suspicious and not even MC knows the true story about them until he gets to know them better. However there might be some accidental leaks from the "restricted department" of the prison main office in the future, but who knows right?

Query 1: what I meant about the MC are things like "why is he/me in prision?". If need rehab to become a functional member of society: what did I do to need so? Am I a thief, murderer, drug dealer or just a lazy jerk that needs to be kicked to move forward? 

I understand your concept of you/me being the MC, but I think some background is needed for the sake of the argument. 

11 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Query 1: what I meant about the MC are things like "why is he/me in prision?". If need rehab to become a functional member of society: what did I do to need so? Am I a thief, murderer, drug dealer or just a lazy jerk that needs to be kicked to move forward? 

I understand your concept of you/me being the MC, but I think some background is needed for the sake of the argument. 

Finding out about your past is one of the storylines within the game, so its probably for the best to not do go into detail here. However I will say that he is quite impatient, sarcastic and doesn't really appreciate the situation he is in.