VNR no longer works with PPSSPP?

Aseret

I used the old version of ppsspp, which worked with the games Shinigami to Shoujo and Desert Kingdom at the beginning of this year with VNR. However, upon trying again now for the latter game, the text does not seem to be hooking on VNR anymore?

In the past, there used to be a variety of options, but now it's just sceFontGetCharGlyphImage_Clip. Using UTF-16, UTF-8, etc.. no text whatsoever appears in this one box (again, before, I had multiple different boxes, with one or two of them showing the correct Japanese text). 

I've updated to the latest version of VNR too, so I'm stumped on it no longer works when it did before. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks so much!

Edited by Aseret

I have windows 8, so it can't be that :/ After trying again today, different text threads are appearing now (yay!) and the text in one of them even seems to be working (double yay!). BUT for some reason, even though the right text is appearing in the box: 

Translation aggregator is only picking up the word "prologue" as its translation for every single line for the actual prologue of the game (in the case of Desert Kingdom).

In another game like Death Connection's case, the only translations that translation aggregator is the name of the characters that are talking (priest, sister, unknown, etc) even though it seems like all the correct text is being hooked in one of the text threads... 

Edited by Aseret