[SOLVED] I need help with using VNR to play ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート2

Hapsiel

I'm having trouble using visual novel reader (VNR) to translate text from the game ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート2. I mess around with the text setting of VNR but nothing works and I can't even get the Japanese text to appear in the translation box. VNR works fine with other games, for example, VNR can translate text from the prequel of this game just fine. Has anyone been able to translate ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート2 using VNR? If anyone was able to translate ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート2using VNR or any other method please teach me how cause I really like the prequel and I really want to read this game using machine translation. Please help!!! Many thanks

Thanks Deep Blue, may I ask if you mean I should change the whole name from ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート2.exe to ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート2a.exe or ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート2.exe to just a.exe? I play around with this hook code too but still haven't gotten it to work

• Hapsiel changed the title to [SOLVED] I need help with using VNR to play ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート2