is yu no worth the read

ratboi

YU-NO is an old and wonderful VN.

I love the art and music.

It's definitely worth the read, but you'll need a walkthrough if you don't like obtuse as fuck gameplay systems. Pervy protagonist, a few "dude what in the shit" sort of h-scenes, and that obtuseness might turn you off.

I read it around 2.5 years ago and loved it.

1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

YU-NO is an old and wonderful VN.

I love the art and music.

It's definitely worth the read, but you'll need a walkthrough if you don't like obtuse as fuck gameplay systems. Pervy protagonist, a few "dude what in the shit" sort of h-scenes, and that obtuseness might turn you off.

I read it around 2.5 years ago and loved it.

Cool. A lot of people seem to think its one of the best so I just feel like I have to read it regardless of graphics

Considering that most people gave good score despite the graphic, then I would say it would be worth it if you want to read that although it's up to you though to find out. Anyway have fun, and beware though that the walkthrough was quite hard to understand at the first glance - or at least according to my experience here.

Edited by littleshogun

It's excellent I actually quite hope the remake gets a western translation...although I'm not sure how it will compare. The original is great even though it is old (although it sometimes has issues when trying to run the game on more recent computers).