Jdramas

Clannad Fan

First up hey forum hows everyone been doing.

Now on topic, i just recently got very very heavily into watching jdramas and Japanese movies -

top 3 so far is

1 litre of tears - this has got to be the most saddest and yet most inspirational thing ive ever seen it.

Love for Beginners - Great movie - was the one that got me into watching more Japanese stuff besides anime

Be With You - this along side 1 litre of tears destroyed any image i had of being manly, their a very dangerous combo :P

Another - Purely watched it coz i loved the anime.

anyway what i want to know is there's website like MAL and Anime Planet where u can keep track and get recommendations for new anime, does anyone know a website where i can do the same for jdramas / movies. Mostly interested in the keeping track part.

thanx in advance.

p.s. just finished 1 litre of tears so if sum one can recommend something let me know.

i haven't tried Japanese 3d media, but i guess i'll give them a shot once i get unlimited internet connection. which one should i try first?

If you can handle some super duper tears 1 litre of tears is deffo my main recommend, it truly lives up to its name. in fact it should have been called 1000 litres of tears :P/>

if u prefer a decent love story but not soo much on the sad side then hana yori dango for series or love for beginners, for a movie.

I haven't watched a lot of J-Drama, but I really enjoyed Nodame Cantabile and Shimokita Glory Days. I also started watching The Hero Yoshihiko and the Demon King’s Castle, which is a really funny Dragon Quest parody, but I'm not even done with season one yet.

As for movies, I'm a fan of Takeshi Kitano and Akira Kurosawa. Kikujiro no Natsu is one of my favorites.(Kitano)

I haven't watched a lot of J-Drama, but I really enjoyed Nodame Cantabile and Shimokita Glory Days. I also started watching The Hero Yoshihiko and the Demon King’s Castle, which is a really funny Dragon Quest parody, but I'm not even done with season one yet.

heard nodame cantibile is very over the top - in what way i dont know - but i read that for every 2 people that like it 2 more hate it, what was your view on it ?

heard nodame cantibile is very over the top - in what way i dont know - but i read that for every 2 people that like it 2 more hate it, what was your view on it ?

The main heroine is rather quirky, and there's a foreign chracter who's played by a japanese actor(I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be based on the manga) and he's exceedingly fruity, but I still liked both characters, especialy Nodame who pretty much stole the show. I really enjoyed the relationship between the two main characters, they're very endearing and I was moved to tears in some of the later episodes, as well as the movies. The great classical music really helped my enjoyment of this show, in fact it's a big part of why I liked this show I guess. Some of the performances are really good.

The main heroine is rather quirky, and there's a foreign chracter who's played by a japanese actor(I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be based on the manga) and he's exceedingly fruity, but I still liked both characters, especialy Nodame who pretty much stole the show. I really enjoyed the relationship between the two main characters, they're very endearing and I was moved to tears in some of the later episodes, as well as the movies. The great classical music really helped my enjoyment of this show, in fact it's a big part of why I liked this show I guess. Some of the performances are really good.

sounds promising and since ur avatar is of a very cute fuuko i will deffo watch this since u reccomend it