FSN realta nua issues

ratboi

1 hour ago, ratboi said:

I cant install the h mod. Ive done what it says and there are no h scenes please help

PS before you say they add nothing to the story, lemme say, I dont care

Kind of hard to help when you are so vague. Firstly I am assuming you installed the patch correctly. (Put it in the save folder).

This is a screenshot of my config

98joc3D.png

Is it that your patch itself does not work? Which means you don't have the h-scenes or uncensoring option?

Or is it that you have the H-scene/uncensoring options, but perhaps you did not turn them on, which means that the game will skip them/

4 hours ago, ratboi said:

PS before you say they add nothing to the story, lemme say, I dont care

It's not that they add nothing to the story, it's just that they are written very poorly ( like key's h). In ataraxia, nasu hired someone else to write the h-content and it was far better.

10 hours ago, Akshay said:

Kind of hard to help when you are so vague. Firstly I am assuming you installed the patch correctly. (Put it in the save folder).

This is a screenshot of my config

98joc3D.png

Is it that your patch itself does not work? Which means you don't have the h-scenes or uncensoring option?

Or is it that you have the H-scene/uncensoring options, but perhaps you did not turn them on, which means that the game will skip them/

yeah I fixed everything now with a lot of trial and error

1 hour ago, Akshay said:

Nice. Enjoy the VN. Your timing is exceptionally good as the ataraxia voice patch just came out, so when you play it after Fate you can use that.

Enjoy~

Btw what was the issue?

I have no idea lol. I just deleted the patch and put it in again and it worked haha