Parting Ending - need many "recommendations"

ShinRaikdou

When I finished one specific game, that come to mind how I "love" those endings.

I would like to put VNs with them in my "wishlist" with "high" priority to play "asap".

I already checked all of them on VNDB with opening major spoilers, so any recommendation is fine, even with spoilers pointed on specific route(that would be better).

This game has one or more endings where protagonist's relationships with beloved person are coming to the end.

They might be forced to part ways by their circumstances (war, social hierarchy, family moving away, etc.) or they might just realise that they no longer love each other and break up as a result.

https://vndb.org/g1954?fil=tag_inc-1954.tagspoil-2;m=0

So I will be appreciated with any recommendation. Especially with japanese only titles, because I am sure vndb lack many tags in them.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

Wondering, which game made you feel this way?

Of the games on the list, I liked December without Angels/Tenshi no Inai 12-Gatsu (though generally not all that highly-regarded),
but I can't remember off the top of my head any ending where the MC and heroine are actually apart (then again, neither do they tend to be 'together', per se).
Oh, there was that one

NTR? End where your heroine ends up with your sister

But I don't think that counts as a parting ending.

Edited by Beichuuka

26 minutes ago, Beichuuka said:

Wondering, which game made you feel this way?

Spoiler

Koi x Shin Ai Kanojo

It is so good, that I want to constantly keep erasing my memory(I should find a way for it!), and play it again and again. :makina:

Spoiler

That will be my personal hell...

Edited by ShinRaikdou

Not entirely, but in many ways:

Spoiler

White Album 2

Further details:

Spoiler

The protag and heroines keep parting over and over, and there is one bitter ending where the protag ends up in a relationship with one heroine despite loving another one, who is no longer within his reach.

P.S. I can't help but feel sarcasm from your thread, are you sure these aren't going on your blacklist? :makina:

Edited by Funnerific

3 hours ago, ShinRaikdou said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Koi x Shin Ai Kanojo

It is so good, that I want to constantly keep erasing my memory(I should find a way for it!), and play it again and again. :makina:

Reveal hidden contents

That will be my personal hell...

I would suggest putting everything by that writer "on high priority" :makina: He is known for it, though I've personally only played this one among his games, which indeed had multiple parting endings, including the true end:

Spoiler

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Edit: actually, it's not really parting endings, just sad endings where the protag doesn't care about the heroine much.

Edited by Funnerific

Fate/Stay Night (『Fate』route), Tsukihime (Akiha and Hisui (indirectly) Route), Makoto Mobius (Short VN, True ending and some others in a way are "Parting" Endings).