Introduction Thread[Gone Right]

Kurisu-Chan

Mh...i have an impression of Déjà vu...i've just been in this place before...right, right?
Did the Time Travel succeed?...or maybe not.

Well, it's been a long time since i wasn't active in this forum, and i think it's time to cut that at all, and kinda redo my introduction thread.
If i remember well, i used mayuri's catchphrase as my title introduction, that was super cringy, especially since i hate Mayuri... but time passes, and experience shapes new personalities, for me, it's been more than 4 years since i'm in this hellhole of an acoustic forum, full of...super intelligent and interesting people (totally not acoustic people).

Well, my nickname is kinda easy to guess, Kurisu-chan, wooow! that's the most original nickname ever...well, it wasn't, clearely, but for more than 4 years, i played the role of a tsundere, who misreacted at every single sentence, it was fun...not anymore, so, i have to present myself once again.

Kurisu-chan, i'm actually doing a masters degree in telecommunications and networking, and my objective is to...gain money and buy a better PC, as well as constructing my own private laboratory (...or at least 2-3 oscilloscopes) , and..well, i'm a normal individual(i think), i am quite active at the daily life of my university, my hobbies are the same as anyone here.
As for VNs, my fav VN is still Steins;Gate 0, that hasn't changed at all, but the more i open to new genres, the more i discover great experience, and the more i think VNs are maybe not my cup of tea, but i still read them, cause they are fine and cool and.

Blablabla nice to meet everyone blablabla i like Fuwanovel.