Animated GIF Thread

Guest Cybersteel

Explain this to me:

kS7BXAL.gif

It is one of the most famous "press forward" maps, it is designed in a way so you only press W and it goes exactly as planned. I used to also make maps like this since the original Trackmania (which I think I even listed on my list of best video games here on fuwanovel xD), but not on this level, this guy spent so much time making this xD

If you want to see the whole map, you can watch this video, that is where the gif is from (not from the exact video but from the same map):

http://youtu.be/5zT5zmMN0D4

On a normal map this would not exist as it doesn't make sense, yes such stuff can happen in trackmania but if a map creator requires such 'luck', it is a bad map design.

-Steve - crazy map creator and professional TMNF player (if you ever come to the LAN party I go to, you will see that nobody there can beat me! :))

ps: sorry for very late reply, I just accidentally opened this topic (I don't usually follow) and saw just this xD

It is one of the most famous "press forward" maps, it is designed in a way so you only press W and it goes exactly as planned. I used to also make maps like this since the original Trackmania (which I think I even listed on my list of best video games here on fuwanovel xD), but not on this level, this guy spent so much time making this xD

If you want to see the whole map, you can watch this video, that is where the gif is from (not from the exact video but from the same map):

On a normal map this would not exist as it doesn't make sense, yes such stuff can happen in trackmania but if a map creator requires such 'luck', it is a bad map design.

-Steve - crazy map creator and professional TMNF player (if you ever come to the LAN party I go to, you will see that nobody there can beat me! :))

ps: sorry for very late reply, I just accidentally opened this topic (I don't usually follow) and saw just this xD

MY EYES.  THEY HURT.  OH MY GOD.

I think my brain just underpants.

Dear god

15xsml2.jpg