Kyonyuu Fantasy ~ Funbag Fantasy

Funbag Fantasy Title Screen

Kyonyuu Fantasy

VNDB
Manga Gamer

*Summary*

Lute Hende is a recent graduate of the Edellant Kingdom’s Knight Academy. Unfortunately, due to his not being a very good fighter Lute graduated last in his class and is generally regarded as a good for nothing by his peers and teachers. As a result he’s assigned to the backwater border town of Boan, where they believe he’ll remain largely out of sight and out of mind. However, an encounter with a beatiful and deadly succubus will lead him to uncovering a conspiracy against the crown. Dealing with this will only be the first step in Lute’s rise not only amongst his fellow knights but eventually into the upper ranks of the kingdom itself.

*Ending Guideline / Suggested Route-Ending Order*

This visual novel has a lot of heroines, but, only four heroines have routes (Shamsiel, Isis, Luceria & Roxanne). The order which you go through the routes doesn't really matter, but, it's recommended that you leave the Harem End for last, since it is considered the "True" end which the sequel follows. Choices marked with star (*) are choices for CG-variations. Use an extra save slot when they appear so you can load back and unlock the other CG variation. You can also use the “Return to Choice” feature if you so prefer. There's game bug that shows a black screen that doesn't let you proceed through the story, so be sure to save often during a lengthy session. It is recommended to save before making any choice. There are notes left inside the spoiler boxes (for convenience sake) in case you're going to follow the order bellow.

*Route-Ending Guideline*

Shamsiel Shahar
Shamsiel Shahar

Spoiler

NOTE:Remember to load a save file (Choice 6) if it's not your first time playing!
1)Pull out of Roxanne (*) (reload after and choose “inside”)
2)Shamsiel’s tit-fuck feels better! (*) (No extra CG, Only bonus flavor text. If you make the opposite choice, load again and chose the option on this guide, so you can enter other routes.)
3)Pull out of Roxanne (*) (reload after and choose “inside”)
4)Pull out of Roxanne (*) (reload after and choose “inside”)
5)I promise to return after I reach the capital!
6)Be assigned to the Royal Guard*
7)Return to the capital*

NOTE 1: Save here so you can proceed to the other endings. (If you haven't already)
NOTE 2: Save here so you can proceed to the other endings. (If you haven't already)

Isis Petrovna Ellenskaia
Isis Petrovna Ellenskaia

Spoiler

NOTE:Remember to load a save file (Choice 7) if it's not your first time playing!
2)Shamsiel’s tit-fuck feels better!
6)Be assigned to the Royal Guard*
7)Search for the sanctum*

NOTE 1: Save here so you can proceed to the other endings. (If you haven't already)
NOTE 2: Save here so you can proceed to the other endings. (If you haven't already)

Russelior von Diamante
Russelior von Diamante (Luceria)

Spoiler

NOTE:Remember to load a save file (Choice 6) if it's not your first time playing!
6)Be stationed as a commander*
7)Squeeze her boobs (*)
8)Class has finished*

Roxanne de Desir
Roxanne de Desir

Spoiler

6)Return to Boan Castle*

NOTE: Save here so you can proceed to the other endings. (If you haven't already)

Shamsiel ShaharIsis Petrovna EllenskaiaRusselior von DiamanteRoxanne de DesirEmeraliaGladys von WackenheimAristellaDroite
~Harem~

Spoiler

NOTE:Remember to load a save file (Choice 8) if it's not your first time playing!
6)Be stationed as a commander*
7)Squeeze her boobs (*)
8)Call in an additional teacher*
9)Let nature take its course

*Attribution*

This walkthrough is based on info attained on Otaku Lair with some adjustments made by me.

Edited by Guest