Doki-Doki Literature Club is a Unique Experience

Shikomizue

37 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Yeah, I had that suspicion. But I am not reading the spoiler before I finish the game.

Edit. And this the case where I'd rather go in completely blind and explore different choices myself rather than using a walkthrough.

That's actually what I recommend you to do, since It's extremely probable that you'll get a specific ending on your first playthrough.

I reached the first real ending yesterday. well, it had credits, and it doesn't seem like there's anything more to do, so I assume that's the end. And, well, I agree that "unique" is the best word to describe this... experience.

As for the story itself, it was pretty interesting, but still left me slightly disappointed. It wasn't bad, but I feel like it could be better if the author tried to explore things a bit more. On the other hand, considering it's a free game, it definitely worth reading.

Now I'm going to try and do things a bit differently and look for different endings.