The OhioNeko Return

ohiowar

Hey so I am going to try and get active on here again, not that I was ever that active. So let see the first time I introduce myself here I was trying to read a billion visual novel at one, while also playing a billion video games at once. Trying to take on so much at once lead to a really bad burnout in which I ended up not getting any of the games or VNs played. I hope to be able to become a somewhat active member here and make some more friends. 

So a little bit about myself. I am 21 old from the sate of Ohio who love playing jrpgs, reading visual novels, and sleeping. I have been working as an overnight s for Walmart for little over a year. I used to be a big FF14 player but don't really have the time or money for it anymore so I would love to get back into soon. Nyaa catgirls are cute give me all your nekomimis. So ask any questions if they is anything you want to know and let all be friends nya.