Returning after a loooong time

alden_0023

Hey guys!

I was a member that got swallowed up by college lectures and stuff that I wasn't able to come here anymore for a few years (which was very sad). I still played some VNs though, but my playthroughs were few and far in between.

Now that I have graduated and slowly settling in my work environment, I got some free time now. So I decided to return to this community that made me love VNs. :)

With my free time I (finally) finished Fate/Stay Night and currently starting on Da Capo 3. I was very happy to finally see DC3 after waiting for a long time. But sad as well since I remember Aaeru and the C&D on it way back.

Also, seems like a lot has changed in the forums and the community. The previous green background is now suddenly all purpley. I don't know if the people I knew before are still here, but I hope the community is as accomodating as it was before.

Anyways, I'm very glad to be back.

Welcome back to Fuwanovel, and yes there's a lot of change here indeed. Speaking about Aaeru, back at 2012 I was remember that her translation project was gathered quite a lot of commotion. As for mine here, I was just came here at 2015 and started to frequent this forum back at 2016, so you could think of me as a new member here lol. Nevertheless, if you need help just ask here and have fun.

PS - As for the green background, you could change the theme to 'Rooke Crappy Default Theme' if you wish and you'll gonna see the green background.