Harem 2017: Your ideal VN heroine harem

Clephas

Periodically, threads like this have popped up here on Fuwa, and I've found my ideal harem changes a little bit each time.  Pick between three and seven heroines you love and build your ideal VN heroine harem!  (or, in the case of some others, a reverse harem of heroes, lol)

My Harem

55676.jpg

Elceranto D Anoyance (Belche)

The mother figure/leader/disciplinarian of my ideal harem.  In Draculius, the game she is from, she served a similar role for Jun's vampire harem.  Loving and devoted to family, she is merciless, ruthless, and outright sadistic with those who threaten those she sees as family.  Her maturity puts the lie to her appearance, and she rarely loses her cool.  She does have little patience for short-sighted behavior and hypocrisy in those other than her master, though.  She is also a master of all forms of chores, ranging from cooking and cleaning to first-aid and home repair.

23162.jpg

Kamio Ami

Intelligent, cunning, and manipulative, she has an almost demonic grasp of how to manipulate people and situations to her satisfaction.  If it weren't for the presence of Belche in the harem, I probably would be too scared to include her, lol.  She is also something of a hedonist, seeking pleasure where she can get it, and taking a surprisingly innocent joy in simple pleasures she finds along the way in her path in life.  She has difficulty trusting others, but once gained, she will quietly do anything she can for the good of those chosen few... and that is rather more than you'd expect considering her age.  Other than her need to manipulate others, she is quite capable of sharing and doesn't have much in the way of a desire to monopolize those she cares about.

47045.jpg

Sofia Usty

Sofia is the daughter of a previous demon king, who almost conquered the world created when the human, demon, angelic, beastmen, and machine worlds melded together before his seat was usurped.  It is thought to be impossible to kill her, as - just from recorded incidents - she has been stabbed in the heart nine times, shot in the head twelve times, and poisoned twenty-nine times (as a child).  Since she has reached adulthood, she has yet to receive a wound or become ill.  She has power great enough to obliterate a continent available with a thought and an effort of will, and it is only her whim that keeps her from succeeding where her father failed.  As a lover, she is intensely devoted, the inherent isolation of her position and power making her somewhat emotionally dependent on her lover.  While she wants to be first in her lover's affections, she actually cares little whether those affections are split with others, as long as she approves of them.

60038.jpg

Shirosaki Kazuha

A cheery, kind-hearted demi-human slum-dweller that works hard to support her numerous siblings.  Her affections are strong and her anger rarely lasts long.  She isn't very possessive, as long as she is loved, and by nature she is the type that prefers to give rather than be given to.  While she doesn't like being poor, she doesn't fear it or resent it either, as long as those she loves don't starve or suffer.  There is little that can keep her down for long.

19849.jpg

Kuzuryuu Suzuka

The young, strong-willed and stern leader of a yakuza family.  Having been forced to take control of the group as a teenager, she has few people she is willing to trust.  Moreover, her position often forces her to dirty the hands of those she loves.  Nonetheless, she does not turn away from her fate as she protects her hometown.  In private, she is deeply compassionate and caring, loving those few she is close to with an intensity that is almost frightening, perhaps due to the fact that she cannot afford to overtly display affection most of the time. 

I don't necessarily have a balanced harem (leader, disciplinarian etc.), so I'm just gonna list my 7 most loved waifu's~

1)Hinamori Kagome (Comyu)

EeeC3Yp.jpg

2)Sakura Matou (Fate) 

07c09b8288617d6a15a28f6f8aeda4fd-804.png

3)Komine Sachi (Grisaia)

latest?cb=20140606174554

4)Kawakami Kazuko (Majikoi)

hqdefault.jpg

5) Benkei (Majikoi)

majikoi_benkei_by_anguishedone-d5q05kh.j

6)Kazuki Kazami (Grisaia)

kazuki-kazami-le-eden-de-la-grisaia-64.4

7)Saber Red [Mordred] (Fate)

latest?cb=20151228211252

Alternate Harem

I could probably also be fine with a harem of just Sabers (Arturia, Saber Lilly (White), Corrupted Saber (alter) (Dark), Mordred, Nero)

On an unrelated note,

My saber collection

M5NDgad.jpg

You can probably guess a lot of my tastes from my list. My maid girl fetish that never left after Saachi.

Kazami is my obligatory silver haired loli-genius. A hard debate between her and Illya. 

Something about this lazy character made me fall in love with her.

Kagome was literally the only character who I didn't mind spewing venom at the protagonist in any VN. I generally hate violent tsundere osananajimi like characters. She was done differently. In fact I have not seen any character done like her.

Wanko is the most adorable thing. Period. 

Something about Sakura just makes me wanna protect her. The waifu that no one deserves.

And Saber('s). Mordred is awesome, strong and looks good even while kicking-ass. And something about almost all the Sabers looking aike satisfies my inner desire for twincest.

The fact that most of these come from action/fantasy type stories is probably my inner chuuni at work.

I'm just about to read Dias Irae, so I may have some new candidates for this list.

Another day, another waifu ~

Edited by Akshay

I'm not sure I could build a good or viable VN with my harem of strong women...so, I propose a fighting VN (Yes even Sachi...I believe in her "skilfulness". And Mayumi is half-Demon, half-human...) :sacchan:

Tohsaka Rin (Fate Stay Night) :

Preview-Figma-Tohsaka-Rin-%E2%80%93-Fate

Shiina Miyako (Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!) :

latest?cb=20150107031100

Atty (Sekien no Inganock) :

1507017530-sekien-no-inganock-full-18272

Mayumi Thyme (Shuffle! & Really? Really!) :

5688-446542068.jpg

Matsunaga Tsubame (Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S) :

tsubame-matsunaga-majikoi-oh-samurai-gir

Fujibayashi Kyou (Clannad)  :

2412179-kyou_03.png

Komine Sachi (Grisaia) :

sachi-komine-idol-magical-girl-chiru-chi

Kawakami Kazuko (Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!) :

kazuko-kawakami-majikoi-r-57.4.jpg

Edited by Canicheslayer
2.0 (for the sake of the VN)

Wow, first a nukige review (I know, with plot) and now a harem thread. Should there really be a mere mortal human being behind Clephas stoic mask after all?! :o

Anyway, with my character obsession I just can't resist those threads...

4746.jpg

1.) Of course Ai from Tick Tack is the heart of my harem. :wub:

37.jpg

2.) And naturally, there will always be a place for Rin from F/SN. She's also the smartest and will make sure to kick my butt if I should mess up. ^_^

53446.jpg 53441.jpg 27325.jpg

3-5.) Yurifina and Silveria from Uninonism Quartet and Celia from Walkure Romanze are the knight girls from my harem, since I just can't get enough of those. :sleep:

31610.jpg

6.) And Aisha is my battle maiden from Koihime Musou. :rolleyes:

11735.jpg

7.) And Serawi from Kamidori joins because I just can't say no to an elven princess. :)

For me it would be these three:

Ooishi Kuranosuke:

76397.jpg

My biggest VN crush this year. Kuranosuke is basically a born leader. She is incredibly intelligent, and an amazing fighter. But, even though she is one of the strongest samurai of her time, she still solves most conflicts without having to draw her sword, being 10 steps ahead of her opponent at all times. Her ability to always think ahead never ceased to amaze me when I read ChuSinGura.
Her love and devotion for her family and underlings is very admirable. She would definitely be the "leader" of the harem, (which is pretty much her role in ChuSinGura already, lol.)

Saria Blance:

66558.jpg

Saria is an incredibly warm and loving person, who always puts other people's needs before her own, which made me take quite a liking to her. I also have a thing for strong female characters, which is a pattern this this harem. :P 
Being a "dragon knight," Saria's job is literally to put her life on the line to protect civilians against something a million times stronger than herself. Although the job scares her to death, that doesn't stop her from fulfilling it.
Whenever she isn't defending the city from the dragon, she spends her time helping people in need, or re-building the parts of the city the dragon has destroyed.

Shimizu Ichigaku

76340.jpg

I've had a thing for Ichigaku since the moment I saw her in the first ChuSinGura game. I love her sly and cunning nature, (and the fact that she is basically a huge M and S at the same time, lol.) I think she would make sure each day in this harem would be... let's go with lively. Her personality is pretty much the exact opposite of Saria's, which makes for a nice contrast in the harem.
She puts herself first, but she is still very devoted to her master, and would go to greath lengths for the few people she holds dear. She has a very tough outer shell, and very rarely shows her emotions. But, there are times when her true self comes to the surface, and you get a glimpse of who she really is.
She is honestly one of my favorite VN characters, ever.

My harem has quite a bit of variety since their are quite a few things i like in girls rather than just one specific thing. This list isn't really ranked so one person on this list isn't really above the other.

1)Saber.(Fate.stay.night).full.1886849.jpg

Saber from Fate Stay Night

2)lH6gv.jpg

Kohaku from Tsukihime

3)121658.jpg

Misuzu Kamio from Air

4) hqdefault.jpg

Touka from Sharin No kuni

5)7c95323ad8231401c7b4df5fbe4582d3.jpg

Caren from Fate Hollow Ataraxia

6) 02a292d379b203d58dfce2ff9897e0ceeb99c147

Illya from Fate Stay Night

7)Grisaia-no-Kajitsu-Sachi-Komine.iPhone-5

Sachi From Grisaia No Kajitsu (Fruit Of Grisaia)

Ya my list somehow manages to vary between kind hearted loyal strong willed dark mysterious sarcastic tsundere in a blink of an eye. But i definetely do have a lot of people from type moon here since im a type moon fanboy lol. And maids I love maids for their loyal nature.

Edited by aceking198

Iroha from Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa

vLfuTqi.jpg

Takatsuki Tomoko from Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

epwzglX.png?1

Kazamatsuri Miyabi and Lilia Ilinichina Mejoueva aka Lida from Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

3u0u7Fa.png

Kawakami Kazuko from Majikoi

xmP64hJ.png

Erika Flamberge from Duelist x Engage

im10.jpg

...... Apparently I like my lolis.
(I was going to include Hoshina Tomoko from To Heart in this list, but she seemed... off amidst the rest of them).

Edited by Beichuuka

I'm going to be fair and try to make a varied harem where every heroine is from a differnet VN. If I didnt a lot of my heroines would be way too similar Nice/Energetic/Friendly Childhood friends

Kotori Kanbe from Rewrite - Friendly and goofy but surprisingly deep childhood friend

12908.jpg

Riho from Deardrops - Ultimate Savage Punk Rock Tsundere

Kaguya Riho

Elina  from Dracu-Riot - Ultimate Pervert Tease

Elina Olegovna Obeh

Kazuki - Ultimate Stoic Smart one

Kazami Kazuki

Yukie - Ultimate Shy and nice but friendless one. Need someone with boobs and good physical fighting

Mayuzumi Yukie

Only possible issue is I have is two white hair girls and too many boob sizes on the smaller side but it's hard to find equal better versions of Kazuki/Elina personality-wise I like.

A harem of lolis would be great....

1. Ilyasviel von Einzbern - FSN

2. Irisu Makina - Grisaia

3. Ezekiel - Osananajimi wa daitouryou

4. Moroshita Michiru - Koichoco

5. Noumi Kudryavka - Little Busters

6. Nakatsu Shizuru - Rewrite

7. Kawakami Kazuko - Majikoi

Having a harem of lolis leaves out good waifus though (Tousaka Rin, Sakagami Tomoyo, Maple, among others). But if pressed, always go with the lolis.

Edited by alden_0023

21 minutes ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

I wouldn't say Kazuko/Wanko is not a loli tbh. She's just a small chested but otherwise average/athletic girl.

Keeping in mind that expousing the glory of the disease known as loliconism in this forum is against the rules...  Loli is one of the most randomly applied terms in Western otakudom... since some people apply the loli-label to any female character with a small chest and others just apply it to any heroine with an excessively young-looking face...  Believe me, listening to fights about the definition of the term between lolicons is one of the more exasperating experiences you might have as an otaku. 

Sure, let's play :D

1) Tohsaka Rin (Fate)

The one and only. One of my favorite characters of all time, in any medium. 

Tohsaka.Rin.full.2088222.jpg

2) Hisakaki Komomo

I loved all the cast in Hoshizora no Memoria, but Komomo is by far the most adorable of them. When she turns deredere, I just melt.

memoria-2015-06-13-15-30-32-67.jpg

3) Manaka Nemu (Euphoria)

It was sort of love at first sight with this one, it must be that vibration she gives, I don't know, there's something that just got me hooked.

8e00d2a4b9f519c16334d363c5576fdf02198840

4) Saitama Yamiko (Gore Screaming Show)

I'm not really into milfs, or older women in general, but Yamiko just grew on me. She has a couple of amazing moments in the novel, and those more or less sealed the deal for me.

Yamiko.Saitama.full.253120.jpg

5) Shiina Miyako (Majikoi)

The childhood friend I wish I had lol.

KHl5tL03.png

Edited by Overlord87

17 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

I wouldn't say Kazuko/Wanko is not a loli tbh. She's just a small chested but otherwise average/athletic girl.

Dude. Don't ruin it. LOL.

Loli characters are the selling point of some VNs to lolicons. However, all characters in eroge are 18+ yo (at least acc to the games themselves). So real lolis wouldn't be in any eroge in the first place due to CP laws...

So instead of defining a loli as an age-based characteristic (which IMO should be the real definition of a loli), eroge switched to appearance-based (short stature, small boobs) and personality-based (cute, acts like a child) lolis.

So yeah Wanko would be closer to the loli classification (for looking like a loli and acting like a loli) than the non-loli classification.

Just my loli thoughts.

9 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

Loli characters are the selling point of some VNs to lolicons. However, all characters in eroge are 18+ yo (at least acc to the games themselves). So real lolis wouldn't be in any eroge in the first place due to CP laws...

So instead of defining a loli as an age-based characteristic (which IMO should be the real definition of a loli), eroge switched to appearance-based (short stature, small boobs) and personality-based (cute, acts like a child) lolis.

The thing is, while some VN's like Eden with Sion or Saya no Uta with Saya manage to explain the young appearance of their main heroines in a rather convincing way, the vast majority does not. In fact it's almost the opposite. In most school life VN's you're explicitly given the information that it's a Japanese school and that the heroines are first year or second year students. Although I don't know the Japanese school system and its typical entrance age in detail, that makes it 'slightly' hard to believe that the characters are 'at least' 18 years old. <_<

Not that I'd really care, since it's actually pretty normal that teenagers have sex way before they're 18. The funny thing is, since the protagonist is usually a student around the same age like the heroines too, the actual situation in real life would be usually perfectly legal, since teenagers are allowed to have sex with each others at least in most civilized countries.

Though there are certainly loli's with a rather questionable elementary-school or even pre-school appearance.

They're very careful not to mention exactly what kind of school.  Sure, it quacks like a Japanese high school, and doesn't look at all like a Japanese college.  But most games won't actually use those words.  In fact it was Sofurin policy for awhile (and maybe still is, I dunno) that you couldn't say "high school", for this exact reason.

Which leads to silly situations in some games.  Chrono Clock, for instance, establishes that one of the characters is three years younger than the main character.  But she's 18, right? Of course she is.  So, if she's 18, he must be twenty-one, right?  Wow, that's amazing! Why, they could serve booze in the school cafeteria, legally!  At the college they obviously must be attending!