Yu-No sound issue (SOLVED)

s0mnipathy

so whenever i try to run the English translated version of the game it wont play any background music even though all other sounds work. this problem doesn't occur when i run the untranslated version so i cant tell what is wrong with it

using windows 8 and my system local has been changed

also i have played around with compatibility mode however it runs exactly the same

thanks for your help

I'm not sure but I doubt it as the sound works perfectly untranslated

Are you still seeding the game? if you are, I think there's quite a possibly of the files being set to read only. Check it out, even if it's not that, it'll at least have taken a possibility away, making it easier to determine the cause of your error.

I may also be completely wrong and the files may have no chance of being like that, but it doesn't hurt to try, so I'd suggest it anyway.

Are you still seeding the game? if you are, I think there's quite a possibly of the files being set to read only. Check it out, even if it's not that, it'll at least have taken a possibility away, making it easier to determine the cause of your error.

I may also be completely wrong and the files may have no chance of being like that, but it doesn't hurt to try, so I'd suggest it anyway.

I was never seeding the game and I changed all read only files in the folder. No dice :(