Unknowed Visual Novels

aho-sama

Makoto Mobius is one of the best short VNs I ever played, specially if you follow the ending order.

Mix Ore is also a good one from the same universe.

7 hours ago, onorub said:

The Space Adventure, if you consider it a VN.

Emit, is a educational VN but the story is decent enough.

Thanks

3 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Makoto Mobius is one of the best short VNs I ever played, specially if you follow the ending order.

Mix Ore is also a good one from the same universe.

I don't like Charon :/ 

18 hours ago, aho-sama said:

I don't like Charon :/ 

If you say so.

You can also try Silent Hill: Play novel a obscure adaptation of the original game, it's interesting. SoulSet is also not that know...

You really should look into Steam's visual novel library. I found some games there that look pretty interesting and never saw anybody commenting on them. Of course they are not really unknown, but it can be a start for you.

The last "non too famous" one I played was the steam version of Sound of Drop, which is a nice horror VN, with great story.

1 minute ago, Silvz said:

The last "non too famous" one I played was the steam version of Sound of Drop, which is a nice horror VN, with great story

Sound of Drop is really nice, it's like Corpse Party but less gory and in an aquarium. I also forget to mention Night of the forget-me-nots which I recently read...

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Sound of Drop is really nice, it's like Corpse Party but less gory and in an aquarium. I also forget to mention Night of the forget-me-nots which I recently read...

Night of... is one of my first played VNs O: I... forgot it yes...? I did not like it so much towards the end, but it is indeed a good read.

1 minute ago, Silvz said:

Night of... is one of my first played VNs O: I... forgot it yes...? I did not like it so much towards the end, but it is indeed a good read.

Things kinda happened all of sudden and some ends were rather silly but it was cute nonetheless.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party here. As for unknown VN, I think it could be equal to underrated here so in regard of that I could recommend something like Suika, Ikikoi, or perhaps Koi Iro Chuu Lips in which admittedly I didn't recommend those three VNs much. If you want something more unknown, then something like either Dragon Knight 3 or Words Worth maybe worth a try - it's classic JRPG though, and keep in mind that maybe the translation was not quite good to you because it was translated long before 2010. Have fun.