If you could make one VN heroine become real

Kaguya

If you could use some sort of magic and make one VN heroine/hero become real and enter a romantic relationship with them, which one would you pick?

Me, I'd probably pick someone like Len from Kagetsu Tohya.

If the question was extended to other games, I'd have to say Eirin from touhou, just because she can make a drug to make me immortal. She's very cute as well.

Well, what about you guys?

Well you can guess, 1 try xD

But actually I would rather enter her world and live with her there, instead of here in this terrible world xD

I agree completely. 2d is in all ways superior.

But I think most people wouldn't be able to relate to that, so that's why I phrased it like this~

Hmm, this is interesting. I'll go ahead and make quite high demands, picking only people that might actually work out in a relationship...

Well, there goes Fal. Musical ambitions I can't match.

Torta... I don't really know her well enough. Though previously I've said she's my closest waifu candidate, so now I'm confused.

Hoshimemo!***... No, too many problems with SPOILERS.

Hoshimemo!Isuzu... promising candidate. However she's doing quite poorly academically, and it's apparently not due to skipping class or being lazy. I can't approve of such a low intelligence stat.

KS!Rin... No. The issues man, the issues. I'd like to be her friend though.

KS!Hanako... Two people with social phobia? I have this feeling it would not end well.

KS!Shizune might be a good match... Smart, has a huge competitive streak. However I'm probably outmatched by her massive drive and stuff, and it would get tiring eventually.

Ever17!Sara... She's a genius though. Too much difference in int stat, might be hard.

I don't know enough about Chie in Kira Kira... qq

I was recommended S;G!Makise Kurisu... Which is a probable good pick, but I haven't finished s;g yet. Also int stat.

CLANNAD!Kotomi... int stat.

G-sen!Haru... fuck damn it.

Sonohana!Mai... Holy shit yuri fans will kill me oh fuck. However, I find her one of the most likeable heroines, she's smart but probably in reach of my int stat... However, she's probably too much of an extrovert for me to handle. Nevertheless, best candidate yet.

Rewrite!Akane... Oh fuck extrovertish. Well, admittedly SPOILER is apparently made out of introverts mostly. About on Mai's level, though her massive issues later on would have to be magicked away.

...Well fuck, maybe there isn't a single true waifu for me here. That said, Hanako might fit. I could see myself being able to not amplify her problems.

Final pick: KS!Hanako

I'd have no problems maintaining a relationship with any sort of immoral/amoral person (actually, it would probably be best if said person was like this) and, while it may sound weird coming from me, your usual bokke, I'd have no problems maintaining a relationship with someone of great mental prowess. I got an almost perfect in all subjects of the ENEM (National exam of the high school would be a rough translation, as what we call middle school is what you guys call high school) and I passed all of my school years with nothing less than 90 in 100 in my whole life, so I'm confident I can match almost anyone in academic matters.

Len would be more of a servant and Eirin would be more of a superior, so I really don't think I made appropriate choices... But if I were to pick a relationship that would actually work, huh. It'd have to be someone that doesn't care if I talk about how humans beings are trash. It also has to be someone amoral (or at the very least someone with a weak sense of morality). The person also needs to have some talent or position of sorts, otherwise I'd just feel as if I were wasting my time.

Fal from SR could work, by my talents are not musical, so I don't think it would work.

Haru from G-Senjou could work if she wasn't so passionate. I feel as if she'd dislike me, so rejected as well.

Kurisu from SG has a sense of morality to strong for it work. Rejected.

Moeka from SG has no talent, but she has her devotion. She'd be more of an underling than a romantic interest though...

Kurugaya from LB could work, but she loses her charm when she turns dere. I also think her sense of right and wrong would get in the way, even if it's arguably small. It may work.

Akane from Rewrite seems perfect. I agree with most of her viewpoints, and I think I could match her very well. I have no problems with any of her issues.

Kosame from Hoshimemo.... I can work her kind of like Moeka. I could work my relationship with her, but it'd be a relationship heavily based upon me manipulating her, so no.

I really think Akane would be the best pick. I'd match her perfectly, her issues would be no problem to me, and I feel as if a realationship with someone like her would really work. I can see no sort of problem with her.

Final Pick: Akane from Rewrite

Hinaori Kagome from Comyu or Donoko from Uruwashi no. Kagome is easily my favorite heroine of all time and I honestly think I could love that amoral woman without reservation. Donoko is the first heroine I ever wanted to 'save' in a game. I'd love to shower her with love, if she was able to return it. Unfortunately, in both cases I think the girls wouldn't want anything to do with me, lol.

Probably one girl from Hoshimemo, almost cried in that game, ALMOST.

Anyways, spoiler to one of the routes, if you haven't played it, or you have played it and don't want spoilers, ignore the text, seriously, don't try to read it.

Yume Ototsu

If you read it, and you didn't want to know the name, don't blame me I said not to loook :rolleyes:/>/>

I think the concept of "saving" someone is incredibly arrogant, and if I had to "save" someone to enter a romantic relationship with them I'm better of having that person as an underling instead.

Everyone has their own tastes, I guess~

Nagomi Shiraishi, from "Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka": I've always had a pension for "Weird" girls when it came to my first choice in VN's, and I've always just loved the mysterious and mischievous aspects about Nagomi since I first watched the anime. She really stole the show in that otherwise below-average series, and was the only reason I got the actual game. Add to that an adorable character design and pink hair and I'm sold.

Also, she's secretly an alien, with which I am completely okay. If anything, it just makes her even cooler.

2763-01.jpg

<3 Nagonago.

Tough choice...hmm...I think I would pick Kotonoha from School Days, why? well...

I was pissed at Makoto for being a jerk to her, she went through so much crap, and for what? A nice boat?! THAT WASNT WORTH IT!

I was traumatized and heartbroken after watching the entire anime, I HAD to check the game or else I would never have a good night of sleep, I knew that by being able to control that prick I could make the right choices and avoid a huuuuuuuge mess.

School Days HQ...I had to play it so I could attone for Makoto, I had to make him a nice guy, the one I knew he could be, I had to arrange that EVERYTHING would go well betwen him and Kotonoha, I wanted a happy ending betwen them, she deserved one... It was the least I could do...yet...In the end...I fell in love with her...

Tough choice...hmm...I think I would pick Kotonoha from School Days, why? well...

I was pissed at Makoto for being a jerk to her, she went through so much crap, and for what? A nice boat?! THAT WASNT WORTH IT!

I was traumatized and heartbroken after watching the entire anime, I HAD to check the game or else I would never have a good night of sleep, I knew that by being able to control that prick I could make the right choices and avoid a huuuuuuuge mess.

School Days HQ...I had to play it so I could attone for Makoto, I had to make him a nice guy, the one I knew he could be, I had to arrange that EVERYTHING would go well betwen him and Kotonoha, I wanted a happy ending betwen them, she deserved one... It was the least I could do...yet...In the end...I fell in love with her...

That's cool. Just make sure you're real careful around her XD~

I'm going to pick Yuka from Narcissu Side2nd. She acts tough but is actually a really nice person. One of the best friends anyone could ask for :).