First 2D Crush

Akshay

Just wanna know what characters have captured your hearts~

Specifically your first (Cause the first is always special) and your current one.

Can be from ANY japanese media (Anime,Manga,VN)

I'll go first

First 

Haruhi Suzumiya -> The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Current 

Hinamori Kagome -> Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku

My first was Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi... I still have a thing for Yamato Nadeshiko that is primarily from her.  If I dig back into the early days, maybe Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War, but that  was more of an automatic occurrence due to the elf obsession I had back then.  My current one... hard to say.  It would be easier to make a harem than choose a single one at this point, considering how many VNs and anime I've experienced.

Honestly, I can't really remember my first crush >.< I think it was Demyx from Kingdom Hearts 2?

But the most important one is Archer from Fate Stay Night, I can't really remember anyone before him. Hell, I'm only reading VNs now because of him.

Currently, I'm adding to the harem (2D harem all the way) Yusuke from Persona 5 and Van Helsing from Code Realize.

it's a difficult question. But I think my first 2D Crush was probably a character from a RPG. Lisa from Shining the Holy Ark ? Schala/Sarah from Chrono Trigger ? I can't remember...i'm so old now :ph34r: Edit : So I can choose an anime girl...then It's probably the same as Clephas : Deedlit (Record of Lodoss War) :Chocola:

For my current crush : Uraha (Air) or Juni Arigiano (Quartett!). I'm weak against mischievous and funny girls :kosame: Edit : Again, I forgot the anime girls. Particularly Tsukuyo (Gintama):yumiko:

Edited by Canicheslayer
Misreading

First game crushes: Tifa and Aerith, Final Fantasy 7 [current: none, I don't play games anymore :(]

First anime crushes: Natsumi and Miyuki from You're under arrest i think, or Kaoru from samurai x. [Current: probaby hitagi and hanekawa from monogatari, oh and everyone from Aria, everyone.]

First vn crush: Momoyo, Majikoi [Current: Lilith form tokyo babel]

First manga crush: Maam, Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken [current: Alpha from Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou]

Edited by DharmaFreedom

Surprised to see Record of Lodoss War mentioned a few times. Actually it was the first anime I bought on a fantasy con and it pretty much brought me to anime. Loved the two elves Deedlit and Pirotess though I developed a real crush for Pirotess the dark elve. She and Ashram made such a cool couple. And then her loyalty and sacrifice - her events were so much more tragic. Still looking for a character that resembles her.

Anyway, after that I had a crush for Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8 for a while even if it's not truly 2D I guess.

In anime, it continued with a somewhat shorter crush Mai from Kanon, and then Tessa from Full Metal Panic whom I literally worshipped for a very long time. Suigintou from Rozen Maiden also grabbed my heart and then came Rin from Fate/Stay Night who pretty much brought me to visual novels.

My main waifu from VN's is probably still Ai from Tick Tack whose avatar I'm still using. Aisha, Shion and Sui from Kohime Musou were also characters I really liked. Then Celia from Walkure Romanze and currently it's mostly Silveria and Yurifina from Unionism Quartet.

- Hikari Kamijou from Hikari no Densetsu around 1991 (hit hard, because she was damn sexy, fuck it - also, a great injustice was done with this animu)

- Nadia from Fushigi no Umi no Nadia around 1992 (though, if I stop to think, she's hard to stand)

- Madoka Ayukawa from Kimagure Orange Road around 1993 (this one hit very hard due to the story and the protag fawning on her heavily)

- Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War around 1995

- Rei Ayanami from Evangelion around 1998 (I never was a tsundere man OR an Asuka man)

Those were the first, I guess.

Don't quite remember if I had a crush on a 2D character watching anime as a kid....but as far as my memory takes me, the first one was Shinozaki Ayumi from the corpse party series.

Spoiler

Lovely.

4OjEEWB.jpg

My current ones are none other than Mizuki Sera:

Spoiler

a484119532.png

And Kriemhild Lebenstein:

Spoiler

As a friend would put it: "A million dollar smile."

Q86A8pA.png

First 2D crush would be... Misty from pokemon...

Current would be... a lot. LOL. But the top ones would be Ilyasviel von Einzbern (Fate series), Misaka Mikoto (ToAru series), Kawai Ritsu (Bokura wa minna Kawaisou), Sengoku Nadeko (Monogatari series), Haibara Ai (Detective Conan)

I know I have a lot of 2D crushes.....