Amairo*Islenauts TL status

Okarin

Hey there,

I recently became interested in this VN. I saw at VNDB that there was a TL done back in 2014 presumably by Sakura Subs. But the link is broken, as 3 years have passed.

I don't even know if that was a legit TL to begin with, but I guess that now there isn't an English TL available.

EDIT: Saw the Fuwa thread where hope is lost. Dammit.

Edited by Okarin

If you look at the release on VNDB, you'll notice the icon next to it is red, and if you hover over that, it says "trial." It will also say this if you click on the release. This means that no completed version ever came out. For Amairo Islenauts, the "trial" patch was just a very short (5-10 minute) translation demonstration.

The TL project was a real shame. On top of it falling apart like that, I heard it was of exceptionally low quality. 

22 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

It's Yuzusoft.  Sekai Project has, you may have noticed, licensed quite a lot of Yuzusoft titles.  Three titles so far, and none of them released yet.  If they do well, A*I is likely to be picked up.

That's my hope, aye...

As for Yuzusoft, I found Noble*Works pretty disappointing but I'm enjoying Dracu*Riot so far. Not the best company by any means, with their ups and downs in quality, but all in all a respectable house.

I guess everything goes more smoothly when there's money involved. And I prefer it that way.