Teacher (F) and Student (M) Romance VN

FinalCloud

Hmmm, I don't remember that, but Yuka is a "peculiar character", you pretty much need to straighten her life. Nothing bad with that, really!

Edit: I guess it's a thing of her past, since I don't recall the actual scene.

Edited by Okarin

On 9/30/2017 at 6:20 PM, FinalCloud said:

Good to hear, cheers Shin

On another note, has anyone played Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road?

Looks pretty good, mainly interested in Ais route (looks like I might be able to play that soon, altho has had her route at 100% for a while now =D). It has a teacher also (ok says sister as well with the classic non-blood-related so its all good).

Anyone know if the game is any good, and the Saeko route while im here.

Cheers!

The Saeko route is a similarly short side route to what you will find in Majikoi. Also it's not on the list to be translated next (I think it might be last, but I'm too lazy to check). The Ai route was just released and accounts for about 1/3 of the words in the entire game. The VN itself is a lot of fun and I think you would enjoy it. Good comedy and likable heroines with a well fleshed out setting. The protog isn't as cool as majikoi, but he's far from annoying either and stands by his morals. Give it a go.

@skrewball717

Yea, I started playing it, it is ridiculous, one person can take out 100 people (with no super powers).... Right.... But that is VNs for you. I do like it though, It is entertaining. Ai is awesome, and so is Maki, and Maki is the route they are doing next so. I look forward to that one.

If I am honest I was playing Hatsukoi but I got bored (just felt lacking anything truly interesting, just constant talk about a cafeteria improvement club /sigh, I do intend to go back to it but....). I got to just when all members of the club confirmed and the club becomes official. I was going for Student council pres route first, and saving Maya for the last one I play (as it seems the best). Does it get more interesting from the point I am at?

@FinalCloud

Yeah Hatsukoi is very much a SoL VN. If the comedy of the situations doesn't float with you I can see how it would be a grind. I mean there is certainly some drama to come within each route and there are some really sweet moments. It's up to your likes/dislikes.

Edit: Also if you like the style of Tsujidou-san, Majikoi is very similar (same company) and much funnier with a wider range of characters. If you haven't read it yet.

Edited by skrewball717

On 9/30/2017 at 5:25 PM, FinalCloud said:

I think you misunderstood my meaning of small =P. I mean the file size, the whole Snow Sakura game seems to only be 400MB or something.

About Snow Sakura, yeah the size was pretty small although it's quite normal though back in that day. I say this because I remember that Shuffle was only at 800 MB, and it had five routes - voiced as well. So it's normal to had VN with that size, and considering that Snow Sakura didn't had special effect much the size should be small. Anyway, have fun for playing Snow Sakura there.

As for Saeko's route, I didn't knew the exact detail here yet but I think the size of her route should be only ~10% of overall Tsujidou's script. Oh, and apparently Tsurezure already said that they gonna translate Saeko's route after Maki's route, in which it should be out this year if all goes well - for Saeko's patch I mean.

On 10/1/2017 at 6:14 AM, FinalCloud said:

When I looked into that game I did see people saying Yuka's route is good, but I also saw that Yuka has the tag

Reveal hidden contents

Subject Of: Gang R$pe

Is that avoidable, in which case I may give it a go, I guess.

It is not avoidable, no.  However, as someone who has marginally more than zero tolerance for that kind of thing myself, I can definitely confirm that this will not be a problem.  The story takes what happens very seriously, and it is exactly one scene.  It is not glorified in any way.  You really should pick it up if that's the only thing that worries you about the game.

• 3 years later...
On 9/29/2017 at 12:49 AM, ShinRaikdou said:

Main game. It is short but not bad.

Btw, I would suggest VN's that has TL in progress(to keep eye on it).

Kurokawa Sera from Lovely x Cation(This is very good), and Sakura Nanako from Sakura Sakura.

Also Song of Memories seems will be with teacher heroine.

Is there a partial translation available for lovely x cation?