Teacher (F) and Student (M) Romance VN

FinalCloud

Hi

I am looking for a good Male Student protaganist, Female Teacher Heroine romantic visual novel (Note the Male Student and Female teacher is important, I am a guy and the other way feels dodgy and unpleasant to play for me, reagardless of if the teacher is the protaganist or the student)

As an example, if anyone has seen the Oregairu anime there is a teacher in that who has a good dynamic with the male main char (and personally I was routing for that even though it was clearly never gonna happen lol). Also a VN I am currently playing Hatsukoi 1/1 Airi as a heroine would have been good, but again was never gonna happen I guess.

Another, albeit inferior example is the Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (anime or VN), the sister of the Student Council President.

Not sure why, just fancying a GOOD and well done romance of this nature. Most of what I see are nukige for that theme, and they are not really my thing.

Anyone got a recommendation. Must be English translated too (if only I could read Japanese)

Thanks!

English...

Well, Kojima Umeko as side route from Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! , or Souya Misato as main route from Yukizakura

Also, maybe, Shitou Kaori from Crescendo, but I never touched that game.

How about Teacher x Teacher in Canvas 2? There two routes with PE teacher and "superintendent". Also even though you said that, but Mami route from that game are not explicit, and can't be unpleasant or anything.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

Hey thanks for the suggestions, yea I skipped past Crescendo when I saw some of the tags..., screw that. Even if (from the looks of it) they only apply to 1 route.

Yuki looks like it might be good, Majikoi I have on my list to play, didnt realise there was a teacher route, so will check that out (is it on a fandisk only, or the main game?)

I watched the anime of Canvas 2, I did actually get the VN to do Kiri's route cos I felt bad for her lol, never got round to it tho!

IMHHW looks ok although Amane isnt exactly a teacher by the look of it

Natsu no Ame, Suzunone and Akatsuki no Goei sound like they could be ok. But looking on VNDB there is no English translation.

Is Edelweiss any good?

Thanks for the suggestions tho!

I swear I checked for that Tag, wtf. Well hopefully I can find some more with Teacher Heroine + Male Protaganist

Edited by FinalCloud

1 hour ago, FinalCloud said:

is it on a fandisk only, or the main game?

Main game. It is short but not bad.

Btw, I would suggest VN's that has TL in progress(to keep eye on it).

Kurokawa Sera from Lovely x Cation(This is very good), and Sakura Nanako from Sakura Sakura.

Also Song of Memories seems will be with teacher heroine.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

Ah ok, does he have a personality then? For example Persona games, only thing that bothers me with them is that the protaganist has no personality. The small number of options do not really serve to craft a personality either, and often you are forced into what to pick anyway. If the protaganist has no personality then I often feel like he is just nothing walking around and talking to people and I tend to get bored =/.

17 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

Ah ok, does he have a personality then?

Yes, he have it. Nothing deep, but hey, at least he can speak.

I am also found it strange, when protag is completely speechless in persona games or almost all Nintendo games. It is really tedious in old jrpg like Chrono cross, or Breath of fire.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

If you want more prominent teacher heroine, then perhaps might as well both of Snow Sakura and Koi Iro Chuu Lips because the teachers there had routes. Hope you had fun there if you try those two later.

PS - Personally I didn't had the good impression in regard of the best friend character from Koi Iro though, but maybe you'll going to find the good in regard of him if you play Koi Iro later.

Edited by littleshogun

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

If you want more prominent teacher heroine, then perhaps might as well both of Snow Sakura and Koi Iro Chuu Lips because the teachers there had routes. Hope you had fun there if you try those two later.

PS - Personally I didn't had the good impression in regard of the best friend character from Koi Iro though, but maybe you'll going to find the good in regard of him if you play Koi Iro later.

Yea, going to look at Snow Sakura, only question about it, why is it so small =O. Makes me worry a bit (even for an old game it seems small)

Will look at Koi Iro, do you mean Ichinose Mirai  route was bad?

9 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

Yea, going to look at Snow Sakura, only question about it, why is it so small =O. Makes me worry a bit (even for an old game it seems small)

Will look at Koi Iro, do you mean Ichinose Mirai  route was bad?

In regard of small, I think it's to show how cute the teacher was if you talk about the teacher there.

As for Koi Iro, I think Mirai's route was pretty much standard tsundere route from what I gather so I think it shouldn't be too bad. As for best friend character that I say, it was in regard of Ikuya because I'd find his antic was a bit overboard there, and his voice didn't help at all. I leave it to you though to find out whether Koi Iro was good or not.

Edited by littleshogun

Edelweiss has a route with one of the teachers (Mai). It's not the best VN especially when compared with Overdrive's later works but it fits your criteria. Majikoi has a mini route with a teacher but that's probably not what you are looking for. Grisaia has nice interactions between the principal and the protag and in labyrinth there are even mini-stories and H-scenes.

That's all I can think of ~

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

In regard of small, I think it's to show how cute the teacher was if you talk about the teacher there.

As for Koi Iro, I think Mirai's route was pretty much standard tsundere route from what I gather so I think it shouldn't be too bad. As for best friend character that I say, it was in regard of Ikuya because I'd find his antic was a bit overboard there, and his voice didn't help at all. I leave it to you though to find out whether Koi Iro was good or not.

I think you misunderstood my meaning of small =P. I mean the file size, the whole Snow Sakura game seems to only be 400MB or something.

And RE Koi Iro, ah ok, yea I was wondering if u mean male best friend, overly perverted or something I am guessing? =D

Yea, I saw Edelweiss, mentioned it above, wasnt convinced by how it looked either, the teacher in it does look kinda interesting tho, so I may get it just for her route.

Majikoi Question: Contains some tag spoilers for those that do not check them before playing a game (I do as I have been burned a few times -.-)

Spoiler

Majikjoi is on my too play list, Momoyo looks awesome anyway. One concern with Majikoi is the "Unavoidable Heroine Rape" tag, what is with that =/. From MC tags it looks like he is probably the one responsible, so is the MC a complete dick in the game, or is there some compelling circumstances behind it?

Edited by FinalCloud

@FinalCloud

No, protagonist in Majikoi is awesome, he is kind and smart. Your tag probably related to Chris route and secret route, but even there it is hard to name it as a rape, because no one was hardly against it(you can count it as roleplay), and in the end it is all about romance, there no dark stuff or anything behind that.

I also hate that thing, but I can assure you, all Majikoi games are safe to read.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

Good to hear, cheers Shin

On another note, has anyone played Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road?

Looks pretty good, mainly interested in Ais route (looks like I might be able to play that soon, altho has had her route at 100% for a while now =D). It has a teacher also (ok says sister as well with the classic non-blood-related so its all good).

Anyone know if the game is any good, and the Saeko route while im here.

Cheers!

11 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

I think you misunderstood my meaning of small =P. I mean the file size, the whole Snow Sakura game seems to only be 400MB or something.

And RE Koi Iro, ah ok, yea I was wondering if u mean male best friend, overly perverted or something I am guessing? =D

Yea, I saw Edelweiss, mentioned it above, wasnt convinced by how it looked either, the teacher in it does look kinda interesting tho, so I may get it just for her route.

Majikoi Question: Contains some tag spoilers for those that do not check them before playing a game (I do as I have been burned a few times -.-)

Reveal hidden contents

Majikjoi is on my too play list, Momoyo looks awesome anyway. One concern with Majikoi is the "Unavoidable Heroine Rape" tag, what is with that =/. From MC tags it looks like he is probably the one responsible, so is the MC a complete dick in the game, or is there some compelling circumstances behind it?

Spoiler

It's the MC raping one of the heroines for their first H scene. There aren't any "compelling circumstances", and anybody who tells you there are is kidding themselves. That said, most people don't mind it, and even people like me who do generally enjoy the rest of the game. But I still firmly believe that one scene was in extremely poor taste, more more because of the way it was handled later ("oh, she actually loved it, so it's fine") rather than the content itself.

On 29/9/2017 at 9:50 PM, Nandemonai said:

Never got around to that particular route from that game, but Crescendo itself is really good.

If you discount vanilla routes like Ryoko... Kyoko... or whatever her name is, and a stupid route like the sister one (forgot her very name), there is good material like Yuka and Kaori herself.