The Cold Case of Noella Bejerot

Hi there!

I'm developing my first ever visual novel called The Cold Case of Noella Bejerot. It's a detective story about a girl named Grace Sinclair who gets kicked out of high school, kicked out of her house, and wanders the streets in search of a home. Things start to look up when she gets offered a job as a detective! The only problem is... how can a girl who faints at the sight of blood solve murder cases?

If that sounds interesting, feel free to look at exclusive sneak peak into the actual writing of the game here: https://thecoldcaseofnoellabejerot.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/short-excerpt

That's a pretty basic of the synopsis I have on the story.

Here's a more detailed version of the story here:

Grace Sinclair is a less than stellar student. In fact, she’s flunked out of her high school at 20 years old! That’s not even the worst of her problems. Her dad kicks her out, and now starving and homeless, our hero bravely steals a snack from the convenience store on the other side of town.

Just then, a masked man comes in! He holds up the store, waving a gun around and demands for all the money in the register or there’ll be consequences.The police show up and out of luck, Grace is able to help them find out the identity of the robber. The head detective, Delilah Araceli, is so impressed she offers Grace a job. Feeling that this may be her chance to make a true difference in the world, she accepts the job! The only problem is, Grace does NOT have good reasoning skills and on top of that has a condition where she faints at the sight of blood!

As you progress through the story, it’s up to Grace to solve cases from homicide to domestic abuse to the legends of the mysterious and murderous serial killer known only as “The Banshee”. All while she’s hiding her secret from her quirky co-workers, who I remind you are DETECTIVES, before she ends up back on the street!

She’ll have to solve her hardest case yet when she faces, The Cold Case of Noella Bejerot.

You'll meet some interesting characters that I will be posting about next week on my wordpress. I post a blog every Wednesday. Next Wednesday, is the start of character spotlights, so you won't want to miss it!

Please feel free to check it out here: https://thecoldcaseofnoellabejerot.wordpress.com

For more real time updates on the development of the game, I post them here: https://twitter.com/CCNBdev

I would love to here feedback on your thoughts about the story! :) 

Our demo will be released late November/early December!

Edited by TheColdCaseOfNoellaBejerot