VN Reccommendation

Raffro

Nobody does romance like Tone Works does it, so I'm going to come out straight and say that I can't give you another game that handles it the same way.  However, I can give you some games with excellent romance stories that touch the heart without going flying off into fantasy.

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no (nakige)

Komorebi no Nostalgica (science-fiction, very emotional)

Natsuiro Recipe

Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa

Lovesick Puppies

16 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Nobody does romance like Tone Works does it, so I'm going to come out straight and say that I can't give you another game that handles it the same way.  However, I can give you some games with excellent romance stories that touch the heart without going flying off into fantasy.

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no (nakige)

Komorebi no Nostalgica (science-fiction, very emotional)

Natsuiro Recipe

Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa

Lovesick Puppies

Hoh.....Komorebi no Nostalgica Looks very promising ..I'll try other 4 too...

Thanks man :)

Edited by Raffro

Well, the most obvious recommendation here would be Hoshiori - from the same creator as both of HatsuKoi and Gin'iro Haruka. If you want more then perhaps you may as well try Miagete because I'd heard that it's quite good, and it was from same creator as Konosora. Also perhaps you'll in the mood for playing White Album 2 because I'd heard that it's one of the best VN from the high score alone, and perhaps you could find out why later. Hope those recommendations here would be help.

PS - Almost forget here, but I think you could try Mashiro Summer here considering that it's writers were also wrote both of HatsuKoi and Gin'iro Haruka, although you might find that VN was quite unpolished compared to their tone works's VNs though.