I'm looking for 2 VN names that were half translated here

Kirashi

Hi,

As the title says, there is 2 VN I am looking for. 

One of them was being translated by a single man, he put a topic in the forum (in the fans translation discussion section ), asking help for the quizz. He put some update, release a patch with half translation one year ago (I think he only translated the light route and left the dark route). Oh, and the OP was great!

The other is bit harder to describe, it was a translator alone who translated the vn, he had a website, posted updates, then one day, posted that he had to stop because he was busy irl (I think the progress was around 4x%), and I think he left the tool and a patch behind him, but I am not so sure about that. The VN existed on the "upcoming" onglet of fuwanovel.net, (tried to find it myself, but the wayback machine doesn't work that well https://web.archive.org/web/20150815161815/https://www.fuwanovel.net/ ). So the translator stopped, but we got an update in the vntl statut one or two year ago that the tl would be coming back. I thought the vn was majokoi nikki or something similar, but I forgot.

Someone have an idea?

Thank you

Edited by Kirashi

21 hours ago, binaryfail said:

The first one you describe might be this one.

The second one, I'm guessing, is this one.

Great that's exactly right! Thank you!

But both of them seem dead. Are you still in touch with stormwyrm? Youtwo  were pretty close. I think I'll try to reach him if you don't. I thought he released his scripts and tools but I was wrong.

I ignored that the second project reached 100%, but it seems pretty dead.

Well, the first VN was not very interesting to me here. As for Daitoshokan, the last update that I found in regard of this was back at October 31st last year, when they completed the translation and editing process. I didn't knew though if they managed to finished the remaining work, but I hope that they still continuing that even if the possibility was very small.

Edited by littleshogun