Mo the Writer

MightBeMo

Hello, I'm Mo!

I thought this forum might be the best place to post one of these... (If not say so please :lol:) Long story short I'm a writer and wanted to get some experience working with a team on a project.

As for me personally, I've worked on countless personal works spanning years but would like to work with a team for a change. If I where to put my finger on why I like writing it would be just the power to move people with words alone and making characters that my readers truly love. At this moment I would like to focus on improving my craft and would rather not be paid for any work I do with you until I've put at least a couple titles under my belt. I prefer to work with the Ren'py system but can probably learn another launcher if necessary. I have been told That I have trust issues but have also been told that I'm a good listener with a well kept temper

If your interested in working together Please email [email protected] or just reply here

I look forward to working with you!

• 7 months later...