Trying to remember name of anime

pual

I'm trying to find name of an anime I watched in 2013 to appreciate its beautiful soundtrack. I remember it takes place in some island and at some point there are (remote controlled?) robot rats with red eyes. In episode 10, 11 or 12 girl sings with a voice that resembles vocaloid and there are some credits in background and car driving (sony music advertisement in those credits too i think). I think just before that song protagonist jumps over roofs and runs somewhere.

It was not old anime, released sometime in 2009 or later.

Doesn't seem to be from 2009 - 2014, at least glancing through seasonal archives. So it must be 2008 or older after all.

EDIT: I'm actually confusing two animes here. Robot rats are from Boukyaku no Senritsu, which has monster union (and they are related to that organization).

But I'm looking for anime with girl that sings a song in bright daylight while road is shown. She has long greenish or turquoise hair i think. I'm also convinced that anime has less than 20 episodes, maybe 12 - 14 and has impressive music.

Edited by pual

Oh, Star Driver. I remember sampling an episode of that once after hearing about similarities between that and Captain Earth. But when Captain Earth flopped towards the end, I kinda lost interest.

Beautiful OST! Captain Earth had a few good ones too.

Edited by Kenshin_sama