Strongest/scariest VN Maids

Clephas

VN maids make up a significant proportion of the heroines and female characters out there, and the long-standing trend is for there to be two types... the 'normal' (housekeeper type) maid and the bodyguard/jack-of-all-trades maid.  In this thread, I want you to list your favorite maids of the second type and why you love them, hahaha.

Belche (Draculius)

Belche is a five hundred year old vampire maid born in Ireland.  She came to the protagonist's house to serve as his maid, but she ends up being his mentor, surrogate mother, and lover.  Her only interest is in protecting and guiding her 'family' and making the protagonist strong.  To those that threaten her family, she is ruthless and even brutally sadistic at times.  She possesses the ability 'Dead Copy', which allows her to make imperfect copies of objects out of any available matter of the same density.  This includes replacement body parts (arms, legs, eyes, etc) and even copying her own body partially (she can change an entire hallway into a mass of her hands with full vampiric strength... as an example of her favorite anti-army tactic).  Despite her no-nonsense motherly aspect, she is also extremely sensual and somewhat hedonistic in her rare free time, and she is a first-class disciplinarian when she thinks it is necessary. (Her character is also the archetype off of which Iris from Libra is based off of, though Iris is not as interesting)

Hishiya (Hello, Lady)

Narita Shinri's poison-tongued, ever-capable maid.  Her sense of humor is somewhat warped and tends to involve insulting her master.  Born in the Middle East and raised as a child soldier, it is only due to Shinri's intervention that she was saved from spending her short life as expendable cannon fodder.  However, having Shinri for a master means becoming overly familiar with the need to deal with unwanted guests, and for that reason she can rarely be found without some kind of high-caliber firearm on hand... not to mention that her maid uniform is bullet and stab resistant.  While she is not a magically-superpowered character, she makes up for it with an unhesitating ruthlessness in bad situations that usually involves putting bullets into the bodies of threats. 

Opera (Tiny Dungeon series)

Opera is a member of the Dragon Race in this fantasy world and Ururu's (the Dragon Race main heroine) head maid.  During the interworld war that killed off over forty-million people on four worlds, she was called the 'Dragon Race Demon' for her skill at black ops, brutal tactics, and torture.  Now... her hobby is breathing heavily over her younger mistress's cuteness and generally making mischief.  Like all members of the Dragon Race, she possesses the ability to use 'Ki Scales' to protect herself from injury and deal powerful blows, and she is well over two hundred years old.  Also like all other members of the Dragon Race, she is obsessively loyal (to the point of psychosis) to Ururu.

Sachi (Grisaia series)

Yes, I went there.  Sachi is, amongst the non-fantasy maids I've run into, one of the more hilarious and scary ones.  While her direct combat abilities are relatively limited (mostly by experience), she is quite capable of sabotage and is extremely adaptable at need.  Her excessive obedience makes her a rather dangerous character in general, but as a maid, she is quite close to the ideal... despite her obsessions with sharks and her inordinate fondness for indirect teasing of fake tsunderes.

Akie (Otome ga Tsumugu, Koi no Canvas)

Akie is a rare all-rounder maid, who does pretty much everything perfectly.  She can clean, cook, deal with wounds, handle poisons, trade stock, and many varying tasks that only seem to increase every time you see her.  While her combat ability is only a little greater than Sachi's (which is lowest on this list), she is generally considered several degrees scarier given the right provocation, lol.

Yeah, Azumi I forgot about, though I really liked her path in A. 

11 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

Don't forget about Azumi from Majikoi:

She can do pretty much anything required of a maid and beyond plus she's a powerful ninja.

Really, there are literally several dozen battle maids I could have put up here... those were just the ones that hit me right off the bat when I thought about it.