Your favorite Key character

Stanleys

I saw the Best route in Key's Visual Novel thread the other day and thought that some people may like the route but not the character or vice versa so I thought about making a Post about your favorite character.

My favorite is Kud from Little Busters. I don't know what it is, the lolicon in me coming out, or this thing I have for silver hair, but I just really liked her.

smsm8o.png

I mean just look at that face, how could you not love her.

Anyway, I also thought about bringing up my favorite support character. That would be Masato from, again, Little Busters. At first he is mostly a comic relief but later he becomes very helpful and even gives some great advice we the time comes. And in case you haven't noticed yet, my favorite VN is, you guessed it, Little Busters.

Favorite Key character, huh. If I were to decide based in story, best route and better common route I'd pick someone from Little Busters as my favorite, but if we're only talking about the character per se....

Ohtori.Sakuya.600.635278.jpg

He's simply awesome. No words can be used to describe that guy. Definitely my favorite Key character. His awesomeness beats all of the cast from all of the Key works combined. I liked him from the first time he appeared and I just kept liking him more with every appearance he made. I really could get someone like that as a bf~

If I were to decide only between heroines, leaving aside all of the male cast, I'd have to go with:

akane1.png

I have no idea why my favorite characters are all from Rewrite, as Rewrite was the Key VN I liked the least (though I'm a fan of all of them). Somehow, I feel like Rewrite characters are all better than the other Key works, even though the story itself wasn't as good? that's probably it.

Favorite Key character, huh. If I were to decide based in story, best route and better common route I'd pick someone from Little Busters as my favorite, but if we're only talking about the character per se....

Ohtori.Sakuya.600.635278.jpg

He's simply awesome. No words can be used to describe that guy. Definitely my favorite Key character.

If I were to decide only between heroines, leaving aside all of the male cast, I'd have to go with:

akane1.png

I have no idea why my favorite characters are all from Rewrite, as Rewrite was the Key VN I liked the least (though I'm a fan of all of them). Somehow, I feel like Rewrite characters are all better than the other Key works, even though the story itself wasn't as good? that's probably it.

I thought Rewrite was alright, but your right, it wasn't the best and it was hard to get into at first but the characters were good. I especially liked Shizuru. Back to the whole lolicon in me coming out.

And the first picture isn't working for me

I thought Rewrite was alright, but your right, it wasn't the best and it was hard to get into at first but the characters were good. I especially liked Shizuru. Back to the whole lolicon in me coming out.

And the first picture isn't working for me

It isn't? weird. Here's another ones

Chihaya034.jpg

Chihaya055.jpg

That's better. I liked Sakuya a lot as well.

Actual Spoiler about Rewrite

It confused me about how he had the accelerator as well.

I don't know about calling it like that, since it seems that to him the way to use it is different, so

accelerator

is probably incorrect on his case.

Well, if we were to talk about routes LB- Refrain is easily the best route in Key. It's followed by Moon and After Story (I'm not a big fan of Clannad, but oh well). I reeeeeally liked Chihaya's route, but that's because Sakuya <3

I don't know about calling it like that, since it seems that to him the way to use it is different, so

accelerator

is probably incorrect on his case.

Well, if we were to talk about routes LB- Refrain is easily the best route in Key. It's followed by Moon and After Story (I'm not a big fan of Clannad, but oh well). I reeeeeally liked Chihaya's route, but that's because Sakuya <3

Without a doubt Refrain is the best. It became so emotional near the end. It's the only thing I will truly refer to as near perfect. And I'm not a very big Clannad fan either,

Favorite character would be Tomoyo from Clannad/Tomoyo after. I think she has the strongest personality in all Key characters.

I also like Kud (LB) and Shizuru (Rewrite). VNs had really awakened the lolicon in me.

Favorite support character would be Sunohara. He and Okazaki make a really good comedy duo :)

I didn't like Kotarou all that much. His personality switches to much from smart to idiot, and he didn't explore his powers enough in most routes. He was nice, I guess, but not enough to be a favorite.

5 favorite key characters would probably be

Sakuya

Kengo

Masato

Akane

Mio