VN Quotes

shirayuki75

"You'll be alone... until you die." I informed her gently. "All people are."

- Taichi, Cross†Channel

You just reminded me that Cross†Channel is one of the few translated VNs I want to read that I haven't yet. 

One of my favorite quotes is "They say the worst students leave the best impressions." ~Chris Vertin (Symphonic Rain).

My chemistry teacher and I still greet each other and have friendly conversation when passing by, despite the fact that I almost failed her class.   

"I need you to find it within yourself... to give up being a girl..." 

"Okabe is an airhead."

"I am not familiar with this vernacular..." (English dub, making it all the more comical)

"Heave, anchor. This ship of fools is about to embark!" 

"Let the world tremble! ... Oh crap." 

"I only intended to destroy the governing structure of the world, I didn't want to become a criminal. Put the world into chaos... but legally."

"At first glance it might look like a cheap imitation... however, that is but a temporary form of deception.

It was 980 yen."

- Okabe Rintaro

You can probably guess what I've been watching today.

"I need you to find it within yourself... to give up being a girl..." -Okabe Rintaro

"Okabe is an airhead."

"I am not familiar with this vernacular..." - Okabe Rintaro (English dub, making it all the more comical)

"Heave, anchor. This ship of fools is about to embark!" - Okabe Rinataro

"Let the world tremble! ... Oh crap." - Okabe Rintaro

You can probably guess what I've been watching today.

You make me proud tiago, and from now, i'll call you Tiago F Valera.

If not posted, from Grisaia no Kajitsu:

"Is this woman trying to disrupt the economy of the shopping district via her tits?"

(monologue about Amane)

"If students shut themselves off in their room, the only possible explanation is homework or masturbation." (followed by a solid gold sentence that I cannot remember right now)

• 2 weeks later...

"Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil"

- Azai Gonzou, G-Senjou no Maou

"Brutality is the very element of a wounded beast."

- G-Senjou, no Maou

"This is Luka Urushibara. The son of this shrine's chief priest. Yes, a son. No matter how you look at him, he looks like a lovely girl, but... he's a guy.

His voice and behavior makes him look like a female. Or more like, more feminine than a female. But... he's a guy!

Taller than Mayuri, yet oh so slender... But he's a guy!

Looks stunning in shrine maiden clothing. But he's a guy!

He's holding a broom, so I'm guessing that he was in the middle of cleaning. But he's a guy!

It's so hot, even though it's almost evening. But he's a guy!!

Hell, cicadas won't shut up. But he's a guy!"

This part was one of the funniest thing in any vn.

TaishoXAlice

Blonde boy with blue eyes: "My name is ..probably Alice."
Yurika: "Nice to meet you probably Alice-kun."
Probably Alice-kun: "GOOD-BYE. TAKE CARE. LET'S NEVER MEET AGAIN!"
-------
Yurika: "I'm sorry. Umm, but if I weren't poor, would you touch me?"
Cinderella: "I still wont! What were was that all about? Do you really want me to lay a hand on you?!"
Yurika: "Not really"

• 7 years later...

I know I'm like 7 years late and all... but since I have gotten a lot in here, I might as well give some in return.

"Hope is just that: hope. Reality is unaffected."

-- Atsuya [Dal Segno]

"The wish for another to be happy can only exists if the person in question pursues it. No amount of wishing in anothers part can help one who does not help themselves."

-- Principal [Dal Segno] (modified it just a tiny bit btw)

------‐-----------------------------------------------------------

Quotes I thought myself, but maybe it has some connections to some things I read. Either way I don't remember.

"Those who shine the most, like the moon, are often the loneliest"

"It's better to hurt yourself. Better than fooling yourself, reassuring yourself of false relations."

"The rich has something the poor wants, and the poor have something the rich wants. Ironic is it not?"

"Was living so difficult? No, it isn't living that's difficult. It's living without someone is. Having no one. How unfair. Unjust. And truly, fcking ironic."

Thank you guys for the quotes you have given me. Please, accept this original folks... i truly wished i was here back then.