Funny Visual Novel Screenshots

Moekou

From a 236 days old tweet: http://twitpic.com/8o628g

Osananajimi wa Daitouryou (Official English title: My Girlfriend is the President)

LISnP.png

"I didn't think I would either, I thought I was only limited to sexual harassment." -Jun

"I never thought Jun was the kind of guy who'd stop only at peeping!" -uggubs

That said, I rarely do harassing anymore because I lost the temptation to do so. w

Ever17 teaches us about how to play the elegant, aristocratic game of 'chicks' developed in 1648 by Louis XIV of France.

Unfortunately, some people might get a liiiitle too carried away...

ever17chicks2.jpg

Muv Luv shows us what happens when you call Sumika a slug. Maybe Takeru really should apologise to the slugs.

muvluvslugs.jpg

On a side note, hopefully a member of the staff will see this: what is this forum's policy on images? I searched but was unable to find any 'forum rules' master post which most forums usually have, and i have some images to add but i'm not sure what's the limit on nsfw-ness.

Ever17 teaches us about how to play the elegant, aristocratic game of 'chicks' developed in 1648 by Louis XIV of France.

Unfortunately, some people might get a liiiitle too carried away...

ever17chicks2.jpg

Muv Luv shows us what happens when you call Sumika a slug. Maybe Takeru really should apologise to the slugs.

muvluvslugs.jpg

On a side note, hopefully a member of the staff will see this: what is this forum's policy on images? I searched but was unable to find any 'forum rules' master post which most forums usually have, and i have some images to add but i'm not sure what's the limit on nsfw-ness.

I am pretty sure there are no rules if there were than it would be posted

I am pretty sure there are no rules if there were than it would be posted

Probably better off thinking "Be sensible about what you post and don't cause trouble" in a case like this.

Well i intended to use discretion as my default choice anyway. But no rules is like a recipe for disaster, i'm hoping that at least some sort of guideline could be established else this would end up as /b/ or something.

On topic:

Tohsaka Rin - accomplished magus, model student, and apparently also biology failure.

hC7fG.jpg

Hoshizora no Memoria, like Muv-Luv, has its fair share of out-of-this-world moments.

UDw7H.jpg

I thought of putting more Muv-Luv but then we could probably fill the whole thread since Extra is full of jokes.

Also, do the pics in my previous post work for everyone else? I haven't posted pics in a long time and i forgot that imageshack tends to give frogs in ice cubes.

if it's funny image, this katawa shoujo scene is great. I was laughing so hard when I saw the cameos

shoujo.png

The male student on the left with the yellow hairband has a similar hairstyle to Haruhi. The guy in the middle looks a bit like Lelocuh from Code Geass.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...