Japanese Help Thread

2 hours ago, Parallel Pain said:

Context and lines before and after please.

I guess I have to post the whole text, this included my translation to it as well. The line that is in bold and green in color is the line I want to know the meaning for that.

Game: CM3D2, Scene: Ginga's blowjob in the morning

生暖かい感触と刺激に、俺は眠りから目を覚ます。    A warm sensation and stimulation, woke me up from my sleep.

んっ……誰だ……?    Nn... Who's that...?

ふぁい……んぅっ……貴方の肉便器の……んぐちゅ……じゅるっ……ギンガですぅ……じゅるっ……    Fuu... Nnn... It's me... *suck* ...*suck* ...Ginga, your personal meat toilet... *suck*...

ギンガ……そ、その、こんなことしなくても……    Ginga... b-but, you don't have to do this... 

んむっ……ふふっ……中々夜伽に誘ってくれないからぁ……んぐちゅぷっ……じゅるじゅるっ……こうしてわたしからぁ……んちゅっ……ちゅぷっ……    Nnn... fufuu... It's an invitation to a wonderful Night service... *suck*... *suck*... My Night Service that is... *suck*... *suck*...

嬉しいけど……えらく急だな……    I'm glad, but... this is all too sudden...

んぅ、はぁ、このおちんちんがぁ、ギンガの処女を荒々しく奪ったんれすね……? んぐちゅっ、ちゅぷ、じゅるぅっ、んんん~っ……!    Nn, haa, this is the dick that violently took my virginity, right...? *suck*, nnn...!

淫猥な舌が、容赦無く俺のペニスに絡みついてくる。    With an obscene tongue, she twine around my penis mercilessly.

上手い……というか、明確に俺の弱い部分を知っていてそれを的確に責めてくる。    How skillful... I mean, she knows exactly where to hit my weak spot.

どこでこんな事を覚えたんだ……?    Where did you learn all this...?

えへへ……じゅる、じゅぷっ、んぅんっ……それはぁ、貴方のメイドさん達から、いろいろ教えてもらったのぉ……? ちゅぷんっ……!    Ehehe... *suck*... that's because,

your maids has told me a lot of things, I guess...? *suck*...!

そう言った後、さらに激しくギンガは俺を責めたてる。    After saying that, Ginga doing it intensely. 

はぁ、はぁ、じゅぷ、れるぅっ、んぅっ、んん~っ! しゅきぃ、貴方の事、しゅきぃ、じゅるじゅるっ、んんぅんっ……    Ha,ha, *suck*! *Suck*, your thing, *suck*, Nnnn...

執着するように、甘えるように、ギンガは俺のペニスに奉仕する。    Being obsesive and spoiled, Ginga service my penis.

はぁ、はぁ……ああ、やっぱり大きいのぉ、んぐちゅ、口がいっぱいになってぇ、じゅぷ、れるぅっ、息がしづらいのぉ……んぅんっ……    Ha, ha... Aah, as I thought, it's huge, *suck*, my mouth is full of it, *suck*, it makes me hard to breathe... Nnnn...

喉奥にゴリゴリと亀頭の先が当たる。自分を口を性具のように扱ったフェラだった。    The head of the glans hit the back of her throat and scraping it. This was a blowjob that her mouth is treated as a sex toy.

くっ……    kuh...

俺が眠りから目を覚ます前から、ギンガは俺のペニスを丁寧に奉仕していたのだろう。    Before I woke up from my sleep, Ginga must have been carefully servicing my penis.

はぁ、んぐちゅっ、じゅぷっ、れるぅっ! れるっ、はぁ、はむっ、しゅき、んぅ、んん~っ!    Ha, *suck*! *suck*, nn, nn~!

激しくなるフェラに、俺はすぐに限界を感じる。    As the blowjob intensify, I can feel that I'm reaching my limit.

んぅ、んっ、はぁ、はぁ、んぅっ、今日初めてのぉ、んぅっ、貴方の精液をっ、んぅっ、んんん~っ……! くだひゃいい~っ……!    Nn, Nn, ha, ha, nn, For my first time today, give me your semen, nnn, nnn...! please...!

んぷぅう~っ!? んぅっ、んくっ、んぅっ、んんっ……こくっ、ん、くっ……ぷ、ぁっ……はううっ……    *suck*!? Nn

搾り取られた俺の精液が、ギンガの口に満ちていく。    With my semen being squeeze out, it fills up Ginga's mouth

はぁあっ……えへへぇ……とてもおいしいけど……んっ、はぁ、はぁっ……やっぱりおまんこに欲しい……    Haaa... Ehehe... it's tasty as always... nn, haa,haa... but my pussy still wants it...

既成事実さえあれば逆転可能だからぁ……最後はハメれば良かったかもぉ……    Since it's possible to change the established fact... It's great to have sex in the end...

気持ちよかったけど、その……あんまり怖い事は言わないで。    It does feel really good, but, well... you shouldn't say something dreadful too much

少しでも、お役に立てたぁ……?    Does my service arouse you, even if it just a bit...?

ああ、ありがとう、気持ちよかったよギンガ。    Yeah, thanks. It felt really good, Ginga.

えへへぇ……これでポイントアップね……♪    Ehehe... It's a point up then...♪

なぁ、ギンガ……確かにこうして奉仕してくれるのは嬉しいけれど、うーん、それで俺がギンガの事を選ぶことには……    Hey, Ginga... certainly I'm glad getting this kind of service, umm, I might be choosing you for that...

そうなのぉ……? でも、いっぱい出たし、ギンガにだって、チャンスがぁ……    Really...? But, you've came a lot, I might have the chance...

俺には自分のメイドがいるから、よそのエンパイアクラブのメイドを恋人というか、特別扱いはできないのだけど。    But I don't need this special treatment, since I have my own maid for that, the Empire Club's maid who is also my lover.

えへへ、あの、まだガチガチよね……? 次はわたしが上になるからぁ……いいわよね……?    Ehehe, well, it still stiff, huh...? I'll do it from the top after this... you're okay with that right...?

……ああ。    ...Yeah.

何か俺も間違ってしまいそうになるのだった。    Somehow, I almost make a mistake.

I believe the "fait accompli" here is referencing the act of sex. Loosely, we could go with "One round in the sack is all you need to turn everything around, so... Maybe I should've tried to trap you in the end." Hopefully that makes sense in context.

(also, in the following line: "scary," not "dreadful.")

Additionally:
んむっ……ふふっ……中々夜伽に誘ってくれないからぁ……んぐちゅぷっ……じゅるじゅるっ……こうしてわたしからぁ……んちゅっ……ちゅぷっ……    Nnn... fufuu... It's an invitation to a wonderful Night service... *suck*... *suck*... My Night Service that is... *suck*... *suck*...  --> Should be "You never seem to invite me to service you at night, so I decided to take the lead"
んぅ、んっ、はぁ、はぁ、んぅっ、今日初めてのぉ、んぅっ、貴方の精液をっ、んぅっ、んんん~っ……! くだひゃいい~っ……!    Nn, Nn, ha, ha, nn, For my first time today, give me your semen, nnn, nnn...! please...!  --> "Give me your first load of the day!"
なぁ、ギンガ……確かにこうして奉仕してくれるのは嬉しいけれど、うーん、それで俺がギンガの事を選ぶことには……    Hey, Ginga... certainly I'm glad getting this kind of service, umm, I might be choosing you for that...  --> "But me choosing you over this is sort of..." (the implication here is that he is not going to do it!)
そうなのぉ……? でも、いっぱい出たし、ギンガにだって、チャンスがぁ……    Really...? But, you've came a lot, I might have the chance... --> Should be "a chance" (these mean different things in English!)
俺には自分のメイドがいるから、よそのエンパイアクラブのメイドを恋人というか、特別扱いはできないのだけど。    But I don't need this special treatment, since I have my own maid for that, the Empire Club's maid who is also my lover. --> "Because I have my own personal maid, I can't make another maid at the Empire Club my lover, or show any special treatment."    
何か俺も間違ってしまいそうになるのだった。    Somehow, I almost make a mistake. --> "I felt like I was making a mistake." (if you're writing your prose in present tense, obviously change this)

Edited by dowolf

• 4 weeks later...

不自然に間が開いているし、あからさまに目線を逸らしている。

^what does this means? I understand the second part of the sentence, but I don't get the first part.

Original text to help you understand the context.

ん……んん~朝……?
ひんやりとした空気を身体に感じてまぶたを開ける。
体をグッと伸ばしながら外を見ると、まだ日は昇っておらず薄暗いままだった。
いつの間にか眠ってしまっていたらしい。
うわ……やらかした……
昨日は大晦日。年を越したら[HF]に挨拶に行こうと、日付が変わるのを待っていたら、思わぬ失敗をしてしまった。
さすがに[HF]もすでに寝てしまっているだろう。
年を越したタイミングで新年の挨拶ができなかったのは残念だが、[HF]はきっと朝起こしに来てくれるだろうから、挨拶はその時にすることにしよう。 
けど、もう新年かー……  
はい、新年ですね。
何の気なしに呟いたつもりだったが、突然背後から声が聞こえてきた。
驚いて振り向くとそこには、笑顔を浮かべた[HF]が立っていた。
[HF]……!? ど、どうしたのこんな早くに……?
[HF]が朝起こしに来る時間は、もっと後のはず。
えっと、どうしてもご主人様に一番に挨拶したくて……待ってました。
予想外の出来事に驚く俺に、[HF]ははにかむように言った。
待ってましたって…… 
どうやら[HF]のほうも、新年の挨拶をしようとしてくれていたらしい。
やっぱり、一年の最初にはご主人様に会いたいじゃないですか……
[HF]……
照れくさそうに笑顔を浮かべる[HF]。
そんないじらしさに感動して、[HF]を見つめていると、小さくあくびをかみ殺したのを見てしまった。
よくよく見ると、[HF]のまぶたは少し重そうにも見える。
えっと[HF]、いつから待ってたの? 
………………一時間ぐらい前でしょうかね?
これは結構な時間待っててくれたみたいだな……。
せっかくなんだから、起こしてくれてよかったのに……。いつ起きるかわからないし退屈だったでしょ?
呆れたように俺が言うと、[HF]はとんでもない、といった様子で返してきた。
そ、そんなことできませんよ! ぐっすりお休みでしたし。それに……
それに?
ご、ご主人様の寝顔が可愛かったので……全然、退屈しませんでした……
自分で言っていてよほど恥ずかしかったのか、顔を真っ赤にしながらもじもじとしている[HF]を見て、新年早々だがムラムラと欲求が高まってきてしまった。
[HF]!
きゃっ!
俺はその感情に突き動かされるまま[HF]を抱き寄せた。
んんっ! ご主人様、そんな急に……んっ。
[HF]は驚いたような表情を浮かべるが、俺に止める気がないとわかると、すぐにこちらに身を預けてきた。
んちゅ、ちゅぅ……ちゅる……今年初めての、キスですね……?
顔を蕩けさせて、そんなことを言われてしまったら、もう我慢はできなくなってしまう。
唇は離さないまま、[HF]をベッドまで導く。
特に抵抗もないままお互いに横になると、[HF]が瞳を潤ませながらこちらをじっと見ていた。
……良い?
一度唇を離して、それだけを尋ねる。
はい…… 
[HF]が期待に満ちた目でそう答えたのを合図に、俺たちは深く愛し合った。
……さま! ………じんさまっ!
(ん……?) 
ご主人様、起きてください!
ん……んん~朝……?
誰かの声が聞こえて、俺は目を開けた。
まだ覚醒しきっていない頭で、声の主は誰か確認してみれば、メイド秘書が部屋の入口に立っていた。
あれ? メイド秘書……? ずいぶん早いね?
メイド秘書が朝から俺を起こしに来るなんて珍しい。
寝起きの頭でぼんやりとそう思っていたら、メイド秘書は少し怒ったように答えた。
早いねではありません! 寝ぼけないでください!
そう言われて時計に目をやると、起きなくてはいけない時間はとっくに過ぎていた。
うわっ! もうこんな時間! [HF]も、起きて!
眠気も一瞬で覚めて、隣で寝ていた[HF]を慌てて起こす。
うぅ~……何ですかご主人様ぁ…… 
完全に寝ぼけた状態の[HF]にも、メイド秘書は先ほどと同じように厳しく言う。
あなたも早く起きてください! その様子ですからお疲れなのはわかりますが、それで仕事に支障をきたしてしまっては本末転倒です!
いきなりの声に[HF]はびっくりしていたが、段々と状況を理解してきて、すべてを把握すると小さく叫んだ。
あぁっ! 寝ちゃってました……! す、すみません今すぐ準備を! ってきゃあっ! さ、先に服っ!
隣であたふたとしている[HF]のおかげで、俺は少しだけ冷静さを取り戻すことができた。
い、今すぐ準備していくから、外で待ってて!
そんな俺たちの様子を見て、メイド秘書はため息をつきながら、わかりましたと部屋を出ようとする。
その直前、メイド秘書はドアの前で、足を止めてこちらを振り返った。
あ、忘れておりました……お二人とも、新年あけましておめでとうございます。
へ? ……あ、あぁ~あけましておめでとう……
し、新年あけましておめでとうございます!
俺たちがつられるように新年の挨拶を返すと、メイド秘書は、では待っております、とお辞儀をして部屋から出て行ってしまった。
メイド秘書の不意打ちに、一瞬呆然としてしまったが、そういえば新年の挨拶をしていなかったことを思い出した。
そういえばまだ言ってなかったね。改めて、新年明けましておめでとう。
あ、はい。明けましておめでとうございます……?
未だに呆然とした様子の[HF]。
大丈夫だろうか、と思って見ていると、[HF]は突然目を見開いて叫んだ。
あーっ! メイド秘書さんに先越されちゃいました! せっかく早起きして待ってたのにーっ!

Edited by Awesomeguy247

30 minutes ago, Awesomeguy247 said:

^what does this means? I understand the second part of the sentence, but I don't get the first part.

Original text to help you understand the context.

Reveal hidden contents

ん……んん~朝……?
ひんやりとした空気を身体に感じてまぶたを開ける。
体をグッと伸ばしながら外を見ると、まだ日は昇っておらず薄暗いままだった。
いつの間にか眠ってしまっていたらしい。
うわ……やらかした……
昨日は大晦日。年を越したら[HF]に挨拶に行こうと、日付が変わるのを待っていたら、思わぬ失敗をしてしまった。
さすがに[HF]もすでに寝てしまっているだろう。
年を越したタイミングで新年の挨拶ができなかったのは残念だが、[HF]はきっと朝起こしに来てくれるだろうから、挨拶はその時にすることにしよう。 
けど、もう新年かー……  
はい、新年ですね。
何の気なしに呟いたつもりだったが、突然背後から声が聞こえてきた。
驚いて振り向くとそこには、笑顔を浮かべた[HF]が立っていた。
[HF]……!? ど、どうしたのこんな早くに……?
[HF]が朝起こしに来る時間は、もっと後のはず。
えっと、どうしてもご主人様に一番に挨拶したくて……待ってました。
予想外の出来事に驚く俺に、[HF]ははにかむように言った。
待ってましたって…… 
どうやら[HF]のほうも、新年の挨拶をしようとしてくれていたらしい。
やっぱり、一年の最初にはご主人様に会いたいじゃないですか……
[HF]……
照れくさそうに笑顔を浮かべる[HF]。
そんないじらしさに感動して、[HF]を見つめていると、小さくあくびをかみ殺したのを見てしまった。
よくよく見ると、[HF]のまぶたは少し重そうにも見える。
えっと[HF]、いつから待ってたの? 
………………一時間ぐらい前でしょうかね?
これは結構な時間待っててくれたみたいだな……。
せっかくなんだから、起こしてくれてよかったのに……。いつ起きるかわからないし退屈だったでしょ?
呆れたように俺が言うと、[HF]はとんでもない、といった様子で返してきた。
そ、そんなことできませんよ! ぐっすりお休みでしたし。それに……
それに?
ご、ご主人様の寝顔が可愛かったので……全然、退屈しませんでした……
自分で言っていてよほど恥ずかしかったのか、顔を真っ赤にしながらもじもじとしている[HF]を見て、新年早々だがムラムラと欲求が高まってきてしまった。
[HF]!
きゃっ!
俺はその感情に突き動かされるまま[HF]を抱き寄せた。
んんっ! ご主人様、そんな急に……んっ。
[HF]は驚いたような表情を浮かべるが、俺に止める気がないとわかると、すぐにこちらに身を預けてきた。
んちゅ、ちゅぅ……ちゅる……今年初めての、キスですね……?
顔を蕩けさせて、そんなことを言われてしまったら、もう我慢はできなくなってしまう。
唇は離さないまま、[HF]をベッドまで導く。
特に抵抗もないままお互いに横になると、[HF]が瞳を潤ませながらこちらをじっと見ていた。
……良い?
一度唇を離して、それだけを尋ねる。
はい…… 
[HF]が期待に満ちた目でそう答えたのを合図に、俺たちは深く愛し合った。
……さま! ………じんさまっ!
(ん……?) 
ご主人様、起きてください!
ん……んん~朝……?
誰かの声が聞こえて、俺は目を開けた。
まだ覚醒しきっていない頭で、声の主は誰か確認してみれば、メイド秘書が部屋の入口に立っていた。
あれ? メイド秘書……? ずいぶん早いね?
メイド秘書が朝から俺を起こしに来るなんて珍しい。
寝起きの頭でぼんやりとそう思っていたら、メイド秘書は少し怒ったように答えた。
早いねではありません! 寝ぼけないでください!
そう言われて時計に目をやると、起きなくてはいけない時間はとっくに過ぎていた。
うわっ! もうこんな時間! [HF]も、起きて!
眠気も一瞬で覚めて、隣で寝ていた[HF]を慌てて起こす。
うぅ~……何ですかご主人様ぁ…… 
完全に寝ぼけた状態の[HF]にも、メイド秘書は先ほどと同じように厳しく言う。
あなたも早く起きてください! その様子ですからお疲れなのはわかりますが、それで仕事に支障をきたしてしまっては本末転倒です!
いきなりの声に[HF]はびっくりしていたが、段々と状況を理解してきて、すべてを把握すると小さく叫んだ。
あぁっ! 寝ちゃってました……! す、すみません今すぐ準備を! ってきゃあっ! さ、先に服っ!
隣であたふたとしている[HF]のおかげで、俺は少しだけ冷静さを取り戻すことができた。
い、今すぐ準備していくから、外で待ってて!
そんな俺たちの様子を見て、メイド秘書はため息をつきながら、わかりましたと部屋を出ようとする。
その直前、メイド秘書はドアの前で、足を止めてこちらを振り返った。
あ、忘れておりました……お二人とも、新年あけましておめでとうございます。
へ? ……あ、あぁ~あけましておめでとう……
し、新年あけましておめでとうございます!
俺たちがつられるように新年の挨拶を返すと、メイド秘書は、では待っております、とお辞儀をして部屋から出て行ってしまった。
メイド秘書の不意打ちに、一瞬呆然としてしまったが、そういえば新年の挨拶をしていなかったことを思い出した。
そういえばまだ言ってなかったね。改めて、新年明けましておめでとう。
あ、はい。明けましておめでとうございます……?
未だに呆然とした様子の[HF]。
大丈夫だろうか、と思って見ていると、[HF]は突然目を見開いて叫んだ。
あーっ! メイド秘書さんに先越されちゃいました! せっかく早起きして待ってたのにーっ!

間 (ま) here refers the natural or unnatural gap during words in a conversation.

so this speaker is being conscious that there's an awkward pause right now.

Edit: read the context. Here the pause has obviously occurred because HF couldn't answer, so the narrator concludes that she had been waiting a long time.

Edited by Chronopolis

• 2 weeks later...

あぁ、創刊号からちょっとずつパーツがついてきてな、全部揃えると手作りバイブが完成するという面白い趣向 の本だ 

Yup, and if we gone through the parts in the first issue, little by little, this book has an interesting idea of making a complete homemade vibrator.

I wonder if this is correct.

しびれを切らす here means "to run out of patience waiting." 草食系 might also be throwing you off; while it literally means "herbivore," here, it means something closer to "beta" (as in "alpha male" vs. "beta male").

I might go with "The culprit was one of the maids in my club. She'd gotten sick and tired of waiting for that beta master ("master" in the sense of a maid cafe; I'm blanking on a better word for it here in English) to make a move on her, so she'd gone to his room to take him then and there."

Edited by dowolf

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again! Can someone please help me translate this piece of information:

おりんさんは、反物屋の女将さん。お隣のよしみもあって、なにかと世話になっている。

I get the gist of it, but I don't know how to put it in a sentence.

Edited by Eirrir

Huh, I thought I was supposed to translate another one that looked like feudal stuff. Oh well.

Ms Orin is the owner of Tanmonoya (or whatever the game says how that's pronounced, or dry goods store, though the word for owner used is usally reserved for female owner of inns). She's also my neighbour, and have been taking care of me from time to time.

• 2 months later...

I'm working on an interface patch and I've run across a number of katakana skill names I haven't been able to figure out. I'm fairly certain the original names come from a language I'm not familiar with, probably Russian. If anybody, particularly any Russian speakers could give it a shot, I'd appreciate it.

Spoiler

Japanese - Guess - Notes
Shannon
ヴァダー・クルィーク    
カニェッツ・コルプス    конец Корпус (Konets Korpus)        End Corpus?/Corps of the End?
アイスベルク・フラム    Айсберг Фрам (Aysberg Fram)?    The Fram was a Norwegian arctic explorer ship?
クローフィ・オームト    

Lucina - mostly here as context for why I think Zephyrd's skill names are Russian.
アルージェ      Оружие (Oruzhiye)        Rus. 'Weapon'
アムリェート    Амулет (Amulet)            I'm using the Russian despite it being a cognate as other characters' skill names in katakana all tend to be the same language
グラナート       Гранат (Granat)            Rus. Garnet
メテオリート    метеорит (Meteorite)      see above
ヴァルナー      варна (Varna)/Варуна(Varuna) - Either the Hindu castes or the Hindu god.

Zephyrd - I kinda suspect they mixed multiple languages together.
ジェニ・アルージェ        ____ Оружие (Oruzhiye)                          Rus. 'Weapon', not sure about the first part if Russian
ルナ・アムリェート        Lunar Amulet/Lunar Амулет (Amulet)        possibly a mix of Russian and English?
アグニ                       Agni/Агни (Agni)
ソーラ・メテオリート      Solar Meteorite/Solar метеорит (Meteorite)        possibly a mix of Russian and English?
トロイエ・ヴァルナ        Treue? варна (Varna)/ Treue? Варуна(Varuna)         Treu is German for 'Loyal, Faithful, True'

23 hours ago, MandatoryUsername said:

I'm working on an interface patch and I've run across a number of katakana skill names I haven't been able to figure out. I'm fairly certain the original names come from a language I'm not familiar with, probably Russian. If anybody, particularly any Russian speakers could give it a shot, I'd appreciate it.

Hide contents

Japanese - Guess - Notes
Shannon
ヴァダー・クルィーク    
カニェッツ・コルプス    конец Корпус (Konets Korpus)        End Corpus?/Corps of the End?
アイスベルク・フラム    Айсберг Фрам (Aysberg Fram)?    The Fram was a Norwegian arctic explorer ship?
クローフィ・オームト    

Lucina - mostly here as context for why I think Zephyrd's skill names are Russian.
アルージェ      Оружие (Oruzhiye)        Rus. 'Weapon'
アムリェート    Амулет (Amulet)            I'm using the Russian despite it being a cognate as other characters' skill names in katakana all tend to be the same language
グラナート       Гранат (Granat)            Rus. Garnet
メテオリート    метеорит (Meteorite)      see above
ヴァルナー      варна (Varna)/Варуна(Varuna) - Either the Hindu castes or the Hindu god.

ジェニ・アルージェ        ____ Оружие (Oruzhiye)                          Rus. 'Weapon', not sure about the first part if Russian
ルナ・アムリェート        Lunar Amulet/Lunar Амулет (Amulet)        possibly a mix of Russian and English?
アグニ                       Agni/Агни (Agni)
ソーラ・メテオリート      Solar Meteorite/Solar метеорит (Meteorite)        possibly a mix of Russian and English?
トロイエ・ヴァルナ        Treue? варна (Varna)/ Treue? Варуна(Varuna)         Treu is German for 'Loyal, Faithful, True'

This is a Japanese help thread, not a Russian one lol

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you still need help with this, and I can't figure out a lot of them myself, but here are some of my thoughts. I'm not certain about most of them so you'll need to take the attacks/skills themselves (is this what they are?) into consideration to judge which of the possibilities is more fitting, but I thought I'd leave some comments inside your spoiler nonetheless.

On ‎2017‎年‎4‎月‎25‎日 at 1:21 PM, MandatoryUsername said:

Hide contents

Japanese - Guess - Notes

Shannon
ヴァダー・クルィーク   The first word could be "Вода", or water, and the latter is perhaps "Крюк", or hook/loop. Water Hook?
クローフィ・オームト  I have no idea what the first part could mean, but the second word is potentially "Омут", or something like a whirlpool.

ヴァルナー      варна (Varna)/Варуна(Varuna) - Either the Hindu castes or the Hindu god. This could potentially be "Волна", or a wave.

アグニ                       Agni/Агни (Agni) This could be "Огни", or flames/lights.
トロイエ・ヴァルナ        Treue? варна (Varna)/ Treue? Варуна(Varuna)         Treu is German for 'Loyal, Faithful, True' I'm rather dubious regarding this one, but it's possible that it is "Трое-Волна". That's not exactly proper Russian, as translating literally, it would mean something like "Three-Wave". The more correct way to say it would be "Тройная Волна", or Triple Wave, but it could nonetheless have been shortened for use as an attack name.

I don't know what game you're translating and whether you can visibly see what the skills do, which would be helpful, but I don't have any confidence in these so take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by Barktooth