Never got the chance to introduce myself

Rirai

Heyo~! As the title says, I never really got a chance to introduce myself (even though I joined a while ago) :lol:

A few things I'm trying to do at the moment:

Learn Japanese (trying to memorize katakana atm) using Aaeru's guide

Do this while studying for college LOL

Little progress has been made...

I wanted to learn Japanese in general because I love anime but I actually started after I bought a limited edition of Rewrite and decided that this would be my target in the end. I ended up taking classes and a few weeks later I found out that Amaterasu translations picked it up. My resolve has weakened ever since but I'm still hanging in there xD

Well I guess that's it for my intro. Besides the love for anime and VNs, I like reading manga and light novels. SAO is my fave in the LN category and for manga...too many to choose from lol.

My fave VNs are Majikoi, Little Busters! and Rewrite :D

That's all! Have a nice day xDD

Hooray for another student. I'm right there with you : ) Welcome to the community! So glad to have you : ).

There are two things in life right now that will completely derail any attempt on my part to talk about VNs as a whole: references to Katawa Shoujo and references to SAO. Since you brought it up, I must ask... Are you watching the anime? If so, what do you think of it so far? How far in the light novels can I read before I start spoiling the upcoming episodes? I own the light novels but haven't read any of them.