Kamidori need help.

Okami

I need help with some things in Kamidori if anyone have played it and know how to solve thouse things I have problems with please do tell me.

1. How do I remove deadbeat sing on my house and deadbeat rings?

2. How and when can I purify Ath so she gets normal body?

Thanks.

Thanks that was a great help, as for the first thing I already started to think that there is no way to remove it and that I would have to load the game and replay ewriting. As for the second thing I thought that I might missed something.

Thanks that was a great help, as for the first thing I already started to think that there is no way to remove it and that I would have to load the game and replay ewriting. As for the second thing I thought that I might missed something.

Well I'm pretty sure if you take it slow you will not miss anything :D

Don't rush to increase your rank just take it slow and complete anything you can for your current rank and I'm pretty sure you will not miss anything~ :3

2. How and when can I purify Ath so she gets normal body?

You also need to have her at a certain level before the quest comes up. I can't remember off the top of my head but it's somewhere between 20 and 30. This applies to pretty much all party members as well for getting their quests.