The Anime OP/ED Thread

solidbatman

Got some favorite anime openings and endings you want to share? Go for it! I actually use these threads to find new anime, so maybe someone will find something to watch too. Please put all videos in spoilers to help those with bad internet speeds.

From the final episode of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. It's Shaft at its finest.

And the ED from Joshiraku (one of the funniest shows I've seen in a while)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJMbYjJLSMM

Way too many to list. Here's a few off the top of my head:

Darker than Black, Season 1, OP2, god-tier Chinese Electric Batman anime (I'm serious).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6CqBr-Vu2Q

Romeo x Juliet ED2, has absolutely nothing to do with the play but I kinda liked it.

Sengoku Basara, Season 1, OP1, most over-the-top fighting anime ever, and manly as fuck to boot.

The openings of Baccano and Kaiji also deserve a mention. If you haven't seen those shows drop everything and go watch them IMMEDIATELY.

The first OP to Valvrave. It's a barely-above-average-Sunrise-mecha anime, but the only reason I watched it was because the OP was performed by T.M. Revolution and Mizuki Nana. They make an awesome pair!

The original pitch in this video has been shifted up to avoid being removed.

Also gonna throw in some more Kaminomi because well why not.

The first OP to Valvrave. It's a barely-above-average-Sunrise-mecha anime, but the only reason I watched it was because the OP was performed by T.M. Revolution and Mizuki Nana. They make an awesome pair!

The original pitch in this video has been shifted up to avoid being removed.

Also gonna throw in some more Kaminomi because well why not.

You can never have enough Kaminomi.

Favorite OP: Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun OP. The anime is bad, but the OP is catchy and cute.

Favorite ED: H20 ~Footprints in the Sand~ ED. Once again from an anime that I thought was bad. The ED song, however, is beautiful and I can feel the emotion that the vocalist put into it.

Favorite OP: Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun OP. The anime is bad, but the OP is catchy and cute.

Favorite ED: H20 ~Footprints in the Sand~ ED. Once again from an anime that I thought was bad. The ED song, however, is beautiful and I can feel the emotion that the vocalist put into it.

Ah, H2O was indeed a bad anime, but both the OP and Ed were pretty good! Can't find it online but I love Madoka movie 1's ED. It gives off a dramatic feeling.

Wow ... I could honestly go on quite a bit. The sole reason why I usually try new series is most often based on the OP or EDs, so I could probably list quite a few EDs/OPs that are special to me D:

Gundam 08th MS Team

My favorite gundam in all the different universes (U.C. best universe). I've got a lot of my favorite mechs from the U.C time line (kampfer being my favorite mobile suit of all), but the "grunt" vibe of the show made me love it for what it was. And the OP put it into good perspective.

Cowboy Bebop OP

A very classy and jazz filled opening, which is very unique given it's time and even to this day.

And I can only list off 2 videos at a time :v

I've got Evangelion, Rozen Maiden, Trigun, EF~ A Tale of Memories, Magi, Aria, just to name a few D:

• 2 weeks later...