Step sister route where it starts how they met.

mitchhamilton

so years and years ago i read a vn called hitomi my stepsister. it was one of the worst vns ive ever read! :mare: but one thing that i really liked about it and have never seen since was that the vn starts when the two meet. at first shes very shy and weary of him but slowly starts to open up and trust him. i would like to read a vn with something similar to hitomis set up. where they meet, the girl is really shy and she begins to really embrace having the mc as a brother. maybe a little more happens later? :holo:

Soshite Hatsukoi ga Imouto ni Naru (fake imouto)

Komorebi no Nostalgica

Natsuiro Recipe (fake imouto)

Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa

These all have emotional younger step-sister routes that involve telling you about how they became siblings or they actually become siblings in the game. 

Edit: This kind of thing is surprisingly rare amongst top-class VNs... most step-sister routes tend to be sub-par.  The best sister routes tend to be incest ones, lol. 

A few more

Ojou-sama wa Gokigen Naname (only the brother knows)

Reminiscence (umm... this is probably the best imouto route of all time, but it is also a bit extreme...)

Edited by Clephas